Chapter 364 Lonely Island, Giant Ship

Volume Four: Winds Rising Overseas

"The head feels heavy!" This was the first sensation Han Li felt upon waking up.

As he and Qu Hun began teleporting in the yellow light, he suddenly felt immense pressure in the hazy surroundings. Fortunately, the Grand Displacement Token in his hand emitted a faint blue light just in time, relieving him of the pressure. However, the spiritual power within him began to drain rapidly into the token.

However, Han Li was prepared for this and didn't panic. These changes were mentioned in the records he had read about the Grand Displacement Token.

In an instant, the artifact stopped absorbing spiritual power, and the yellow light dissipated. He and Qu Hun had appeared in a dimly lit place.

The light was too dim for Han Li to see his surroundings clearly. But it was quiet all around, indicating that there was no one else present, which eased Han Li's mind. He was about to step out of the array.

But as soon as he took a step, he felt dizzy, his legs went weak, and he almost vomited uncomfortably on the spot.

Han Li knew that this discomfort was caused by long-distance teleportation. His strong reaction was entirely due to his low cultivation level at the moment.

But he didn't have time to dwell on this; he quickly ordered Qu Hun to destroy the teleportation array.

Qu Hun, expressionless, drew the silver giant sword Han Li had given him and slashed the corner of the teleportation array to pieces.

Seeing this scene, Han Li finally relaxed.

Han Li sat on the ground like this, resting for a while, until he finally adjusted to the darkness here.

At this point, he faintly felt that this place seemed to be an abandoned house, extremely dark with a strong smell of decay.

Casually reaching down, he felt a thick layer of dust on the ground.

However, this made Han Li feel more at ease; at least there wouldn't be any danger here for the time being.

After a while, when the discomfort subsided, he slowly stood up with one hand supporting himself.

Then, Han Li took out a piece of Moonstone from his storage pouch, and the room became visible.

As expected, this place was an abandoned stone house, with nothing around except for a stone door in front of him.

Han Li glanced back at the destroyed teleportation array, hesitated for a moment, then walked a few steps to the stone door and tried to push it with some force.

The result surprised Han Li; the stone door was easily pushed open by him.

"Where is this..." Han Li showed a surprised expression.

Before him was a long staircase made of bluestone, extending slowly upwards, its length unknown. The staircase was also covered in dust, indicating that it hadn't been used for a long time!

Han Li pondered for a moment, then shook his head self-deprecatingly and began to walk slowly along the stairs. Behind him, Qu Hun followed closely.

The staircase looked long, but after turning a corner, Han Li saw the exit.

It was a huge boulder blocking a circular opening.

Frowning, Han Li gave the command to Qu Hun, "Break it."

After saying that, Han Li stepped back, giving way.

Qu Hun took a big step forward, raised the silver sword in his hand, and chopped the huge stone into several pieces in three swift strokes.