Chapter 7

"Are you going to come out or not?"

"I'm not coming out!"

"Have you seen my palm? If you don't want this palm to land on your butt, you'd better let go of the pillar and come out with me right now!"

"I won't come out even if I die!"

As Mrs. Fujimaru watched the stubborn Shirou cling tightly to the pillar, a headache began to form. When she brought Shirou back from the police station, Mrs. Fujimaru noticed the marks on the back of his right hand. She was not a magician so Mrs. Fujimaru was unaware of the existence of magic. Therefore, she had no knowledge of the Holy Grail War or the seals. To her, the marks on Shirou's hand seemed like a tattoo similar to those used by cults. This was because, when the police had found Shirou, they had also discovered a magic circle on the ground that seemed to have been drawn in blood, as if it were the result of some cult ceremony.

As a mother, Mrs. Fujimaru doesn't want her son to have tattoos or anything that might make him seem like a delinquent. She had been hesitant to bring up the issue before because she was afraid that Shirou might still be struggling with negative emotions. However, after living with him for a few days and seeing that he didn't seem to be affected by any negative feelings, Mrs. Fujimaru decided that it was time to take Shirou to the tattoo shop and have the red tattoo removed.

Shirou, of course, refused to go out, and he only wanted to stay at home and survive until his father's work was finished and then escape from Fuyuki City.

Unfortunately, a child's wishes are often disregarded by their mother, even if the child's thoughts and actions seem mature. But because Shirou has the Saint Graph fusion, which makes him much stronger than an adult in terms of physical strength, it is only natural that Mrs. Fujimaru is unable to physically force Shirou to do as she wishes, as he is a Servant with the physical strength attribute of E, even if it is at the lowest end of the scale. A normal person would not be able to overpower him.

This makes Fujimaru Chiyo very depressed, and she can only threaten him loudly, "Are you going to come out or not?"

To which Shirou stubbornly replies, "I won't come out even if I die!"

For the sake of his life, Shirou is also stubborn.

Mrs. Fujimaru is feeling completely helpless in this situation. Despite her tough exterior, she has never hit a child, and at most will only scold them loudly. This may be due to her own early experiences. She doesn't know how to be a parent and doesn't have a model to follow in learning how to raise a child. While she wants to give Shirou as much love as possible, she doesn't know how to express it or how to effectively discipline him. If Shirou's mother from his past life were here, she might have slapped him by now.

When a child doesn't listen, it is often because they have not received enough discipline, and a good scolding can help to set them straight. Fortunately, Shirou is an adult soul, and his previous personality was also quite good, so he has not strayed from the right path.

Sakura encouraged Shirou, saying, "Brother, Sakura will go to the tattoo shop with you. So you must also gather your courage and try to go out!" Like the Fujimaru couple, Sakura thought that Shirou was still afraid of the outside world due to his encounter with the serial killer and had shadows in his heart. However, the truth was that Shirou was actually a little afraid of the outside world because of the Fourth Holy Grail War.

But... Tattoo shop?

Right!

How did he not think of that!

The idea of going to a tattoo shop to cover up the curse occurred to Shirou, and he immediately stopped resisting and became very cooperative. This left Mrs. Fujimaru speechless, as she thought to herself, "It's really, with a little sister, forget the mother..."