Chapter 33

Shirou's expression was filled with mixed emotions as he gazed at Spartacus standing before him.

The world is truly unpredictable.

Spartacus who once almost took his life, now stands before him, like a protective shield.

"Mad Dog!" Gilgamesh sneered upon seeing Spartacus, his gaze filled with contempt.

"Are you the hero who manifested as a Berserker?" Iskandar smiled cheerfully, "You appear to be rational. So, would you like to serve under this king?"

Spartacus standing in front of Shirou, when facing the Servants, revealed a smile of love with an ambiguous meaning, his eyes scanning over Gilgamesh and the others, "Oppressors, abusers... Oh oh oh oh oh oh, I will never let you take away the freedom of the weak!"

But when his eyes met Artoria's, he couldn't help but hesitate, his expression becoming more excited, "My ally?"

Artoria's expression remained unchanged. This giant, who is obviously a Berserker with a disturbed mind, suddenly appears on the battlefield, provocatively challenging all the Servants and then claiming to be an ally. Is this the ravings of a madman or a scheme by the Master behind the scenes?

Artoria doesn't know, but she is already preparing to retreat from the battlefield. If she were alone, Artoria would have to fight to the death. But the people behind her are the ones she made a knight's oath to protect. As a king, she acted recklessly once and buried Camelot. She learned from her mistake and cannot afford to act recklessly again.

Artoria pays no attention to Spartacus's rambling, but someone else does.

"Mongrel! Who gave you permission to gaze upon this king's honorable countenance with such a filthy gaze?" Gilgamesh is like an angry god. In a swift motion, he unleashes several Noble Phantasms toward Spartacus.

For the proud Gilgamesh, Spartacus's ambiguous gaze can be seen as a defilement, a true dirt on his pride.

"BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM!!!!"

With deadly precision, Gilgamesh's Noble Phantasm pierces through the body of Spartacus, sending blood splattering everywhere. The ground cracks beneath the impact and explosions echo incessantly.

This is it, Shirou thought, trying to seize the opportunity to flee amidst the chaos. But Diarmuid, who had been keeping a watchful eye on him, holds twin spears and stares at him intently. Shirou dare not move recklessly and also dared not to leave Spartacus, who was serving as his shield, too far away.

"Oh Oh Oh Oh Oh----!" Despite the numerous wounds inflicted upon him, Spartacus displayed no signs of pain on his face. Instead, his expression was one of pure excitement, as if something incredibly joyous had occurred. He shouted, "Oppressors! Tyrants! Keep oppressing me, keep torturing me. With my body, I will pave the way to freedom!"

As Spartacus spoke, his body began to expand, and his aura grew increasingly powerful.

"Tsk."

Gilgamesh's expression turns to one of displeasure, and with a snap of his fingers, the sword that had previously suppressed Spartacus materializes once again, crushing him with the force of a mountain.

"You have quite an impressive collection of Noble Phantasms, don't you?" Iskandar looked at Gilgamesh with interest, his smile turning cheerful. "You just keep getting more and more interesting to me."

"Hmph," Gilgamesh replied with a cold gaze, but Iskandar's smile remained unchanged.

'This is not good! Spartacus is being suppressed!' Shirou's heart raced with panic.