Chapter 36

Shirou looked directly at Gilgamesh and asked, "Is that what you want? To compete with us on equal footing on the stage?"

Gilgamesh's eyes narrowed slightly, then the corners of his mouth lifted, and he laughed, "Hahahaha! Delightful, delightful! The true nature of the mongrel is finally exposed! Hahaha--!"

Gilgamesh's laughter like that of a maniac echoed throughout the area and his figure slowly disappeared. His intentions were clear through his actions.

"Since there are no objections, then, I will take my leave," Shirou said as he prepared to retreat.

"Wait, Caster!" Artoria halted Shirou, her expression serious, she repeated again: "Prepare your fortress well, don't regret it when I come to crush it head-on!"

Shirou's heart soured, but he let out a laugh, "If you have the ability, come and try! I'll show you how formidable an A+ fortification construction can be! Big talk, is not something the weak can do!"

...

"Teacher, Caster has left," Kirei reported the situation to Tokiomi.

"Have Assassin quietly follow him and eliminate the child from the Fujimaru family. This Caster is very troublesome for Gilgamesh, he must not be allowed to remain." Tokiomi calmly gave out the cruel task.

Kirei nodded calmly, "I understand."

Kirei's face was calm, his heart was calm, and his tone was calm. As a participant in the Holy Grail War, he seemed to not realize the cruelty of this task. But he felt that his actions went against the teachings of the Church, so he asked again, "Teacher, isn't this too cruel? You said that child is only six years old."

"That child has entered the world of magi. Regardless of the goal, whether it's preserving the mystery or winning the Holy Grail, he is not fit for the task. As a Master, he must bear the responsibility, regardless of his age or whether he entered the war willingly or not," Tokiomi spoke elegantly, like a noble.

"I understand. However, Caster has reportedly said that his fortification is A+. From the perspective of Assassin, it may be difficult to infiltrate his workshop," Kirei explained.

Caster's Master is a six-year-old child, and Tokiomi has already told him this. Therefore, in order to win, it is inevitable that Caster will conceal the child in his own magical workshop,

Tokiomi addressed Kirei's skepticism by saying, "Caster is known for his devious tactics, so it's hard to tell if what he says is true or false. Additionally, building an A+ rank fortification requires a significant amount of rare materials, and Caster has only been summoned for a little over two weeks. Given that his Master is a child, it's unlikely that he would have had the time to collect the necessary materials and construct a territory. So, it's likely that the territory he built is just a simple magical workshop. The most important thing to note is that there are many Assassins present. It's best to use one to investigate, and if possible, to probe Caster."

Tokiomi's plan is sound, but he failed to consider the emotional impact it would have on the Assassin who was discarded. As Tokiomi's disciple, Kirei will work to address this oversight and improve the plan.

So he nodded, "I understand."

...

"Ahh, Ahh, Ahh, Ahh, Ahh, Ahh-!"

Screaming. Wailing. Rolling.

Byakuya, the man known as the apparent head of the Matou family, had no innate talent for magecraft. Despite this, he had studied some magical knowledge from a young age and awakened weak Magic Circuits within his body. However, the magical energy that his circuits were able to produce was not sufficient to sustain the demands of the materialized Berserker, Spartacus.