1

☆ 1. Chapter 1 is reborn with space "Ji Fu recited, Mu Ru Qingfeng...

font record

Contents next chapter

Chapter 1 Reborn with Space "Ji Fu recited, Mu Ru Qingfeng...

Mu Qing, she survived ten years of the end of the world, experienced global volcanoes and earthquakes, witnessed monstrous floods, and witnessed severe droughts Locusts have filled the sky for years. I have seen people killed by hailstones, experienced being blown into the sky by tornadoes, and finally died on an icy night in the tenth year of the last days.

...

"Ji Fu recited, and Mu was like a breeze. "——Mu Qing's name is taken from the Book of Songs. It is said that the male is Chuci and the female is the Book of Songs. This is a family's most sincere hope for future generations, and it is also Mu Qing's mother's best wish for her.

However, it seems to be destined. The things you look forward to will never come. This hope like the breeze and the bright moon will eventually die halfway, just because in the end of the world, any bright things will not last long. The end of the

world, with a kind of devastation The form suddenly came when Mu Qing graduated from college at the age of 22. At that time, human beings were no longer arrogant and finally understood that in the face of nature, human beings are really insignificant and vulnerable.

And in the last ten years, the world The population in the world has been reduced to ten, and everyone has once again realized the power and cruelty of nature, and how unkind the world is.

At this time, under the iron-blooded suppression of the Chinese government and the tenacious struggle of the people, the survival rate of China's population has declined. The highest, and it also made the world sigh. It is truly worthy of a nation that has struggled for five thousand years in the long river of history. This time, she has shouldered the test once again.

But, even so, after all these years, she has still been Corpses litter the fields, and the ground is full of hungry people. People are busy every day just for a bite to eat, just to survive. Everyone's desires have been reduced to the lowest. There is no more entertainment, no more smiles, and people are living harder and harder. It became more and more numb.

Just when Mu Qing's family was on the verge of desperation, Mu Qing unexpectedly obtained a space that could be planted. With the little food grown in the space, he was able to let his family survive in this cruel world.

However, the land at this time - the fertile soil is almost extinct, there is only dry and hardened land, and edible plants have long been gone. This space is just enough for the family to eat, nothing more.

Mu Qing thought about borrowing a potato from his aunt's house, but was ridiculed.

"Look at your old, weak, sick and disabled family. Why are you so shameless if I lend you a potato?" One pound more? If you have a pound of potatoes from your place, I will twist off the head and use it as a stool for you to sit on! "

There was no way. She couldn't borrow seeds, so Mu Ma could only take Mu Qing and her two brothers to the garbage dump of the agricultural department every day. In this way, it took a month to collect a little soil and some small plants. Rhizome, these days, even the rhizome with moist and fertile soil and a little bit of star momo is an incredible resource.

After hard work, the family's life gradually got better in half a year. But no one had it. Thinking about it, people's greed is infinite. It has been ten years since the end of the world, but in the end, there is still no escape from dying for a bite to eat.