47

☆ 47. Chapter 47 The tragic fate of their family as a result of fake medicine...

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 47: Counterfeit medicine kills their family and their familys tragic fate...

Mu Qing and the two have managed to reconcile, but Mu Qing is still awkward.

The next day, February 26, 2121 - the fifteenth day of the first lunar month,

the day of the Lantern Festival, almost everyone was celebrating the festival. Even if everyone was unkempt, they still could not hide the joy.

In the past few days, the state has sent people to spray repellents and insecticides every day. Although there are many mosquitoes, they are still tolerable

.

Then there were a lot fewer flies. Every day, many people carried buckets to the township office to collect these insects. Mu Qing heard from Mus mother that no one was willing to work here at the beginning. In the end, it was Jia Fus son Jia Aiguo who did it. .

The children of the poor have become parents early. Although the work is not good, the family can finally afford to eat.

Mu Qing just smiled when he heard their sighs. Now they pitied Jia Fu and his family. You must know that in the last life, their family lived a good life. In the end, even Jia Tengteng, who was as old as his eldest brother, entered the hospital. Got a government job.

Although their current work is inconspicuous, in the later stage, the people in the engineering team will be able to have enough to eat. After all, the country still needs to build many things. Now we are just building houses, but there are many projects to be done in the future, so we dont have to worry about not having enough to eat.

Next year, the weather cooled down a bit, and then there were floods, and even the grain bugs disappeared. Jia Aiguo is in charge of this job, and he is still in a lucrative position.

So, what's so pitiful? When Mu Ma and the others have time to pity others, they don't know how pitiful they were in their last life. Of course, Mu Qing had no intention of letting them pity him again.

After all, when I was reborn in this life, I had no intention of letting them suffer from the sufferings of this world again. The last days are really too painful, and it is even more so for people at the lower end of the world.

"Mumu, I heard that you bought a lot of medicine?" When Zhang's father was eating, he picked a big mouthful of meat, and then smelled Mu Qing. If his daughter didn't get the medicine, he would get some.

"Yeah, I did a lot." Mu Qing nodded. He didn't hate Zhang's father who was competing for meat with him, but he just glared at his two younger brothers who were competing for meat.

"That's good, it's been too chaotic outside recently." Dad Zhang lamented, "These mosquitoes, flies, etc. were never found to be so powerful before. Now they are so powerful that they are killing people." "

Mosquitoes and flies are already spreading. Germs." This is what Zhang Cheng said. He recently watched Animal World at home. Although the TV station no longer broadcasts it, Mu Qing not only downloaded things, but also bought a lot of CDs.

"Oh, you are the only smart one!" Zhang's father glared at his eldest son.

Zhang Chengcheng felt that he was as aggrieved as Alpha, so he touched Alpha's dog head and finally gave up after watching him open his mouth and stick out his tongue

.

"Mumu, have you had enough to eat recently?" Grandma Mu didn't go out all day long, just focusing on the food in the three-thirds of an acre of land at home, and then whether the family could have enough to eat.