131-135

☆ 131. Chapter 131 Continue to explore the cave. This is undoubtedly absolutely bad news...

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 131 Continue to explore the cave. This is undoubtedly bad news...

After Mu Qing set up the tent in the evening, he started to make extra meals.

She usually sneaks some beef jerky into her mouth, but the Audi is not enough for her own consumption, so the key to her extra meal is at night. For example, before, she could eat three times the amount of food she consumed during the day every night. She basically ate while watching movies and TV programs stored on the tablet.

It can be said that her little life was quite pleasant.

At night, everyone is alone or two people in a tent. It is quiet, no one is talking, and because the physical exertion during the day is too great, there is no energy to say or do anything at night.

Only a few leading researchers of the scientific research team are sorting out the data collected during the day, and at the same time making plans for tomorrow's actions in advance.

Although plans cannot keep up with changes, if they don't make any plans at all, it is not in line with their usual habits.

Time was slipping away quietly, and the night was as quiet as water. Only the chirping of birds around them disturbed their dreams. Not all people truly enter into rest.

There are people like Mu Qing who eat extra meals every night, and there are people like Sun Xiaojing who discuss scientific research data with everyone around their tents every day. Even when they go into the tent to rest, there are still people who can't sleep and miss their families.

In short, the joys and sorrows of human beings are not the same. They each have their own troubles and melancholy. Now, all they can do is perform well in this job and give their families a good living environment.

After all, this world is not easy to live in.

The next morning, Mu Qing got up very early. She actually had a lot of energy every day. She didn't like her previous nine-to-five job because she felt it wasn't suitable for her, and the situation would get worse in the future. She didn't know if the family car would still work.

It's not that I can't use it, but it's too conspicuous.

Therefore, Mu Qing also came to this position with worries about the future.

After everyone packed up their things, they started a new day of exploration.

Everyone moved forward slowly and came to a very creepy place. It can also be said to be a "cemetery", but what is buried here is not a person-but a kind of moth. There were many moth corpses hanging on the walls inside the cave.

They are wrapped in fungi and have become crystal clear. This is very similar to the way Cordyceps sinensis is formed. Fungi use these as nutrients and grow on them.

For someone like Mu Qing, who is naturally afraid of bugs, it was like getting goosebumps all over his body. The other people didn't react much, but they didn't plan to stay for things that were useless for inspection, so they passed this place quickly.

Mu Qing didn't have much to do while walking in the team. The food she managed in the logistics team was also carried by someone. These soldiers were doing a very good job and there was no need for her to speak separately.

She just needs to take care of herself and keep up with the big team without falling behind.

Therefore, she also had time to observe the underground cave.