53

☆ 53. Chapter 53 Going to Mianshi, who knew my sister could eat so much!

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 53: Who knew my sister could eat so well when going to Mianshi!

Mu Qing and the others quarreled again because of Slay.

Mu Qing felt that this person seemed to have taken root and suddenly appeared, with her shadow everywhere.

She didn't understand why Slei went to the teacher's birthday party.

Finally, Jun Zhao went to tell Wang He about the incident and asked him to be taken to Silei. Wang He disagreed, but he still found Mu Qing and wanted to do the work from Mu Qing.

Wang He: Sister Qingqing, don't be angry with Brother Zhao, he really likes you.

Mu Qing: Did he tell you?

Wang He: Dont care who told me, but I know that Slei is just a thing of the past.

Mu Qing: You just said yes?

Wang He: He told me before that he wanted me to catch Slay quickly so that you wouldnt think too much. Ill show you a screenshot. Only you can see it,

no one else can!

[I believe that lovers above AUO are the most beautiful and long-lasting ways for people to get along. There are some relationships that we are not mature enough to distinguish clearly. All we can do is spend our lives growing up and gaining more experiences.

In such a time, I hope that I can be lucky enough to be a small part of it, adding more brilliant colors to your happiness. The birthday wishes emmmm sends to you are that I hope you can have more opportunities to choose, so as to explore more. Broad natural enemy, in the busy and fast-paced life, there is always a heart to slowly feel the beauty that belongs to you.

Although you can't experience the nightlife of the capital, you can have more hopeful mornings with you, let the past pass and let the beginning begin.

Let me borrow another summer [flower] from you]

To be honest, after reading what Slei wrote to Wang He, Mu Qing suddenly felt calm. Why should he be angry?

What she dislikes the most is people flirting with people under the guise of being in a AUO or higher relationship but not yet satisfied. She also saw this sentence in the rejection message Slei sent to Jun Zhao.

This person is completely different from me, so there is no need to be angry. She also wanted to see how long Slay could go. In her previous life, she was immersed in her own world and didn't know Slay.

Ive known this in my life, and Ive been angry several times, but now Im fine after seeing this, so I replied to Wang He on WeChat.

This picture was saved by her, and then she discovered that Wang He had withdrawn it.

Mu Qing: Haha, I understand, then I wish you a beautiful woman in your arms.

Wang He: Just don't be angry. I did something wrong and I didn't think carefully about it.

Mu Qing just smiled and didn't think carefully? I'm afraid it was not considered at all. So she didn't say anything after seeing this.

Putting down her phone, she went to find Jun Zhao and showed Jun Zhao this picture.

Jun Zhao didn't react at all. He had already guessed it, and now he was just afraid that Mu Qing would be angry.

"I don't know why I'm angry. Even if you and Slay really get together, I still have to laugh. It's good to torture each other." Mu Qing was still unforgiving.