22

☆ 22. Chapter 22 When the volcanic ash comes, it will hit you, and you have to choose a day...

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 22: When volcanic ash comes, it will hit you, and you have to choose a day...

During this period, volcanoes are erupting every day, and magma is gradually devouring North America.

At the same time, the Aira volcano also had a great impact on China, and earthquakes of various sizes were reported every day. At first, everyone was

very scared, but as time went by, there was no reaction. Haven't you seen the locals still setting up dragon gate arrays under the shade of trees after an earthquake?

Foreigners dont have this time to waste. They are busy with all kinds of things every day. You know, a broken home is worth tens of thousands of dollars. If their home is gone, they will have to buy a lot of things.

Many families pool their money together to purchase the property and then share it.

This approach has greatly strengthened everyone's cohesion, and at the same time, it has also reduced the pressure on most families.

Recently, due to the continuous eruption of two volcanoes, the weather has become hot recently. After a few days, the volcanic ash has completely reached Sichuan Province. Recently, everyone wears a mask when traveling, otherwise the volcanic ash is no joke to you.

Now, the masks Mu Qing had stocked up came in handy. After Grandma Mu gave hers to Ao Jia, Mu Qing went directly to Ao Jia's house and snatched the things back. He didn't say anything to Grandma Mu, sooner or later he could See clearly what their family is like.

And with her two younger brothers watching over her, she ensured that Ao Jia's family would not take advantage of her.

"Ao Jia, are you thick-skinned? I didn't let you raise grandma, but you still make it difficult for her. This is the mask I bought!" Mu Qing went to find Ao Jia and watched Ao Jia lying on the sofa playing with her mobile phone. She was so angry that she didn't know why such a shameless person should care about her.

"That's your grandma, of course you have to take care of it." Mu Qing was originally going to leave a mask for her, but when he heard her say that, he laughed angrily and took it off her face.

Ao Jia was shocked for a moment by Mu Qing's tyranny, and then she was furious. Why should she!

So she reached out and wanted to slap Mu Qing. However, during this period, Mu Qing's strength and reaction had improved a lot. He grabbed her hand and slapped her with his backhand. Those who hit will always be hit!

"How dare you hit me!" Ao Jia was beaten for the first time in his life.

Not to mention that Mu Qing was so old, this was the first time he hit someone like this, not to mention, it was really fun!

"You are allowed to hit me, but can't I hit you?" Then he glanced at the other person's face, "Besides, if I hit you, I'll hit you. Do you have to choose a day?"

Ao Jia just felt Mu Qing's strength, no If you dare to take action again, you can only watch her leave with the mask she just came for.

However, she was not prepared to complain to Grandma Mu, it was so embarrassing! If you don't go looking for it, only you will know that you were beaten. If you go, wouldn't everyone know about it?

Mu Qing never thought that Ao Jia could endure it. She was not afraid of her at all, and she dared to hit her if she came!

The air now smells of sulfur, which makes people feel bad. And more people, even without masks, have to work to make money, and their whole families are waiting for them to feed them.