87

☆ 87. Chapter 87 The sea level has risen and we will never be able to return to our previous lives...

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 87 The sea level is rising and we will never go back to the life we ​​had before...

In the past few days, Mu Qing found a way to exchange some mint grown in the greenhouse on the third floor of his home for some lime through Jiang Lele.

These mints are nothing in Mu Qing's family. They prefer fragrant grass because this is what Mu Qing likes.

And Mu Qing was not prepared to give Jiang Lele the feeling of running out of things at home. This was not her intention.

So, in the end, I used peppermint, which has a similar effect, as an exchange. Mint is obviously more versatile than vanilla. It can not only be used as a herbal tea to relieve summer heat, but also has many other functions, which makes Jiang Lele very satisfied.

Then, because Mu Qing got the lime quickly, Dad Zhang and the others had work to do. He and Jun Zhao spread the lime on some damp places.

When the two of them looked for damp places, they discovered that there really weren't many places that needed plastering to prevent moisture.

And all this is due to the fact that Mu Qing did a really good job of waterproofing when he repaired the house. In fact, this kind of rainy weather is the most difficult test for waterproofing. If the waterproofing is not done well, not only will their food be in trouble, but people's bodies will also be prone to problems.

It can be said that except for the younger ones in their family, all have a certain degree of rheumatism, and other families are also in a similar situation to theirs. Therefore, ordinary people here basically live on the second floor, and the first floor is used for daily living.

The recent weather has been hot and humid, and even Zhang Baolai, who has lived in this land since he was a child, has trouble eating and housing. His family doesn't go out much, and they don't get sick.

But Father Zhang, who runs outside every day, knows that many people are sick these days. This is another reason why he is also busy applying lime powder. After all, lime powder can also sterilize, which is the most suitable thing for now.

Even if moisture-proofing is not required, sterilization is still very good.

The daughter is the one who has the skills, but the lime is not easy to store in this weather. Judging from the lime powder, it must have been produced recently. She is capable of getting it.

Nowadays, people from all over the world have collected volcanic ash and heard that it is used to make things like lime and cement.

It was also because of the large supply of volcanic ash that they could barely maintain the materials used for their construction. But even so, the materials are still tight.

During this time, Zhang Baolai had been listening to Mu Qing's words and deliberately looking for people who could build rammed earth houses. This type of people are either from the older generation or younger designers and construction teams. And he now has such a team in his hands, and this team is expanding.

These younger generations have done more research on rammed earth houses before, and their design will be much more safe and structurally sound.

It is said that a hundred years of bricks take a thousand years of earth. He has also inspected these rammed earth houses. The quality is still very good, and they are not as fragile as he thought before.