2

☆ 2. Chapter 2 A strange space. The taste of ripe peaches is really amazing...

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 2: The taste of ripe peaches in a strange space is really amazing... I am

full of food... Just

kidding, but Mu Qing was indeed very full. After eating, she saw two She only had dogs, so she fed them dog food. She was still reluctant to feed them the things in the refrigerator!

Holding the dog food in his hand, he asked the two of them to sit in a row like before, and then they could eat obediently. Alpha drooled all over the floor, and he was so greedy that it made Mu Qing laugh.

She was stunned when she smiled. It seemed that after the apocalypse, she rarely smiled. It could be said that everyone was laughing. What was so funny? Are you still laughing when you are about to die?

But now, Mu Qing is still smiling. Of course she has to smile. After all, not everyone is so lucky to have a space and a chance to live a new life.

Alpha, a gray peach short-haired Alaskan male dog, likes to urinate, fight, tear up the family, and steal food. He is very troublesome. She often told him to eat it after three mouthfuls, because he really only needed three mouthfuls to eat a bowl of dog food. It would be difficult for such an eatable dog to survive in an ordinary family.

Beta, on the other hand, is a little black female dog who is very cute and was adopted by Mu Qing.

While they were eating, Mu Qing washed two peaches and ate them, throwing the cores into the space as seeds.

Old people say that today's fruits don't have a fruity taste, but now she feels that everything tastes delicious. At least this peach has a refreshing fragrance, not the rotten smell that even expensive rice has in the big cafeteria after the apocalypse.

It is said that this is because the pots in the big cafeteria cook too many kinds of insects and other food, so it is inevitable that the other food will be affected.

After washing the peach, Mu Qing took a bite. The taste of the peach also pleased Mu Qing.

In her previous life, she had eaten unripe peaches, which were green in color. When she took a bite, she felt bitter and sour. The peaches that are about to ripen are half green and half red, and they taste much better than unripe peaches.

The peach in her hand was just ripe, white and pink, with a little fluff. The peach flesh was relatively soft, and it tasted sweet.

After eating, she took a ripe peach. Mu Qing was instantly amazed by the taste. When she took a bite, a fragrant and sweet juice gushed out. The taste was truly unforgettable.

After letting them finish eating, Mu Qing also finished her peaches, so she hugged Beta, touched her little head, and then began to think about space and future survival issues.

The first is space:

What she owns is not so much space as it is actually just a ball of gas that she accidentally dug out of the ground when she was mining.

At first, I was very afraid of the energy in my head, but gradually I realized that it had no effect on me. Moreover, there was only a void of space in this white air, but after studying it for a long time, she only found that it could store some things.

However, it has already been ten years since the end of the world. At that time, let alone Mu Qing's family, everyone's family was basically impoverished, with nothing and nothing to hide. Therefore, this space can be said to be very useless to Mu Qing. It is a kind of thing that is useless to eat and is a pity to throw away.