100

☆ 100. Chapter 100 It started to rain. Its September.

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 100 It started to rain. It was September

. Ever since Mu Qing went to explore last time, it had been raining non-stop, but it was just light rain, so no one was alert.

However, many local elderly people in Sichuan Province have noticed that there are problems with the climate in the past few years. It is already September, and logically there should be less rain.

In Sichuan Province, it usually rains all the time in June, and then the rainy season will be heavier in July and August. But recently, it has been raining continuously in September, which makes people a little confused.

"I think the recent rain is a bit evil." Zhang Cuifen, the aunt who introduced Mu Qing to tenants before, said to her husband Tian Dazhuang.

"That's what I saw. I haven't seen this kind of behavior in many years." Tian Dazhuang was also worried. There was no income at home, and it was really stressful for the two of them to raise their son.

"Hey..." Zhang Cuifen is uneducated and doesn't know how to express her feelings. She can only express her feelings by sighing constantly.

Tian Dazhuang was not as upset as his wife at this time. He was worried that there would be problems if the rain kept falling.

The water here will rise every few years, and the flood in 1998 was quite severe. He is not worried about his own home. They are on the top of a mountain. If their place is flooded, then everyone will have to die.

However, he is a grown man after all, and he still pays attention to some major issues, and has also studied the current situation. If the tide really rises, everyone will probably be sad.

Moreover, the weather is too humid, and the number of mosquitoes is gradually increasing. Although it is not as exaggerated as it was at the beginning, it is still annoying.

There is no place to dry the food at home, and we are afraid of bugs, so this is really difficult.

The two of them looked outside, a little worried. It had been raining recently and they couldn't even pick up volcanic ash. Not only are they worried, people from other places rely on this little income every day as income.

Otherwise, what kind of job can they find? It is really difficult to get into government departments without any connections, and looking at the situation, it will become more and more difficult.

Zhang Cuifen and her family sent their son to work in a bank some time ago to look after the reserve grain store. This job is quite thankless and not in short supply.

But now, even this kind of not-so-good job is hard to find on the second floor.

It was raining outside the window, and the couple looked at Zhang Baolai taking his wife and daughter to work outside.

I have to say that the Zhang family has really gotten back on its feet now, and is now considered a big family in the entire township. All three members of the family work in the government, and even Mu Qing's boyfriend and his family seem to have a bright future.

Mu Qing sat here, looking at the rain falling on the window, feeling a little dazed. She doesn't worry about floods or flash floods around here, but that doesn't mean next year will be a good year.

It should be said that it was not until the late end of the world that we were able to grow some food.

In the first year, the volcano erupted, and the high temperature and volcanic ash caused everyone not only to have no intention of producing, but also unable to produce. Only a few greenhouses could produce some food.