116-120

☆ 116. Chapter 116 Urban Emergency Evacuation It is really dangerous to be on the road now.

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 116 Urban Emergency Evacuation It is really dangerous to be on the road now.

Heavy rain has been falling across the country, and it has not stopped falling because of the prayers of people everywhere. Slowly, everyone began to realize that something was wrong.

Anyone who sees a week of continuous heavy rain will feel that something is wrong. The country has begun to evacuate the population in the city urgently. If you don't have the conditions to go to small towns in the mountains such as Mu Qing's side, then you should go to the shelter in the city.

As far as she knows, there are two shelters in Ge County, their county. The first is where her brothers go to school, and the other is on a park built on the mountain. These two places are used as refuges when floods come. Place.

Of course, many small counties in Sichuan Province are built on mountains, so only people close to the river need to take refuge. Many people who live on the mountainside are not afraid.

It was Thursday. Mu Qing was sitting on the sofa watching the news. The dogs around him looked at Mu Qing longingly and wanted to eat two small tomatoes.

Mu Qing picked up a tomato and said to the two dogs: "Dogs can't eat this, it will kill them!" The two dogs couldn't understand, they could only understand but not eat.

Grandma Mu next to her looked happily, "You lie to them every day. Everything you eat will kill a dog. Everything is poisonous..."

Mu Qing smiled, "Aren't you just teasing them! It's quite fun..."

Grandma Mu said nothing more and went about her business. When Mu Qing turned around, he found the latest news on the TV.

"Today, it rains continuously in many places, and there is a risk of flooding. Please prepare for flood prevention in all places..." "It

has rained for seven consecutive days in our country..."

"There are signs of flooding in many places. I hope the general public can pay more attention..."

"According to frontline reporters According to reports, the water levels of rivers in various places are rising faster, and there is a danger of flooding downstream..."

Mu

Qing looked at the news and thought, the floods are coming after all. However, it is just an early warning now, and in two days there will probably be emergency rescue and evacuation of people in the city. At that time, many units will be forced to stop work, and it is not known whether Mu Qing will need to stop work.

If there was a shutdown, Wang Tengteng would be the only one in the base, and he would be very busy. Mu Qing still wanted to stop working. Then he would have the benefits of a government employee, but he would not have to go to work. Although there was no salary, it made her very happy.

"God really doesn't want people to live anymore..." Today, Dad Zhang and his colleagues have stopped working at the construction site. In the past, I could keep working when the rain was light, but when it rained heavily, I really couldn't do it, and I could only do some indoor work.

"Don't worry, it's still early..." Mu Qing looked at the dark sky outside. The weather has been like this recently, which made people feel bad. "I have read the information before, I guess this It will rain for a long time..." "

Hey, I can't grow food this year, and I don't know what to do..." Everyone in the family looked sad.

Mu Qing is not that worried. No matter how difficult it is in China, as long as you are willing to work hard, you will not starve to death. The government stores enough food to feed everyone for more than five years.