68

☆ 68. Chapter 68 New means of transportation - horses There are no horses and no snow...

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 68 New means of transportation - horses There are no horses, and there is no snow...

April - In the past, it should be the busy time for spring farming, but in this year's world, everyone really wants to plant some. But there is no way to do it. It is impossible to grow crops for you from the ground. It is really desperate for everyone to have land.

And why can't crops grow?

One is because of soil problems. The soil is now covered with volcanic ash. Even though everyone is actively collecting volcanic ash during this period, the temperature of the soil is too high.

The second reason is water. After two months of management, a lot of manpower and material resources were invested, and the state and individuals salvaged the river. There were fewer dead fish and shrimps in the river, and the plague was under control. The water resource issue is no longer a frightening issue. However, if you want to use water containing volcanic ash to directly irrigate food, I'm afraid it won't work.

They have all heard that the water used in the country's greenhouses is filtered through coarse cloth.

As for them, the filtering is simple and a small device, but the first problem is unavoidable.

All in all, those who wanted to grow crops eventually died out. If you dont have this condition for planting, then forget it and dont waste the seeds.

Everyone has foreseen that this year is destined to be a harvestless year!

Mu Qing's family doesn't keep track of time. The weather is hot now, and most of the vegetables at home are new perennial varieties. It saves a lot of things and is very convenient to take care of.

Mu Qing hasn't had much to do recently, and sometimes she helps people at home with things, such as helping to pick some peppers and tomatoes in the backyard. Then take care of the potted vegetables at home.

If that's not enough, you can pick some honeysuckle, trim the lush fragrant grass and tie it into small tea bags.

Mu Qing was quite good at these things. In her last life, she was going crazy trying to do these things. This life has come true, but these things at home have been assigned, and she is not alone. Her daily business is to eat and drink.

Of course, not everyone in the family is so free, and most people have their own things to do. Jun Zhao had to make Mu Qing's juice for her for the day every day, and then he had to go to their house to help the adults look after the children.

Even the two younger brothers have their own things to do. They have to go to the service station to fetch water. Although there is no shortage of water at home, the elderly just like to hoard things, and there is never too much water.

Then the adults in the family all have to go to work.

As for the elderly, they are assigned the tasks of cleaning each floor, cooking, picking fruits and vegetables in the backyard, and feeding livestock. Of course, it often has to be processed, otherwise it will be miserable if it goes bad after being eaten.

Mu Qing didn't have much to do. During this period, she just sprayed with her little watering bottle. Everyone thought she was playing, but she was the only one who knew that it was really not playing! ! !

If she hadn't sprayed them every day, would they really have thought that there would be no end to the fruits and vegetables? Or do you think these vegetables will contribute to life? Mu Qing didn't seem to be worried about the future at all. This optimistic attitude had more or less affected his family.