81

☆ 81. Chapter 81 Si Lei and Wang He are together, see themselves, see the world,...

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 81: Si Lei and Wang He are together, seeing themselves, seeing the world,...

time flies by, and in the blink of an eye, half a day has passed since the news of the resumption of school was announced. Mu Qing's house was filled with all kinds of joyful laughter, and two children were walking around the house carrying their new schoolbags.

Even Zhang Weiwei sent his new clothes in advance, but they haven't had new clothes for half a year.

This is Mu Qing's fault, but when buying clothes, everything is bought in one size fits all, regardless of style, but only quality.

During this time, even Mu Qing wore new clothes because of Master Wen. No way, what she experienced most in the last few years was the cold, so most of the clothes she bought were cold-proof or home clothes. She really didn't buy much summer clothes.

As for the clothes of the two children, they were even more neglected. So in the past two days, Dad Zhang took his salary and went to the service center to buy them some new clothes to wear after school started. Who would have thought that they would wear them now.

In the afternoon, Mu Qing looked at her phone and was surprised and confused. She really didn't expect that Slei would actually add her WeChat account.

No matter how she adds her on WeChat, it seems strange, okay? Just pretend that you dont know her? Finally, Mu Qing wanted to see what Slei wanted to say, and she agreed to Slei's friend request.

However, she was shocked by Sleifa's first words. She actually wanted to borrow food from her. Is her mind broken? !

Of course, the reason for Mu Qing's displeasure was ultimately blamed on Jun Zhao. Of course, the trouble he caused was caused by his anger.

Mu Qing still doesn't quite understand why Jun Zhao fell in love with Silei in the first place. This girl didn't look like someone he was easy to get along with.

Of course, Mu Qing would not borrow Slei's request.

Moreover, no matter how unreasonable this person's request is, just listen to what this person said. She didn't know where she found her number, and what she said after adding it really made her think that maybe the end of the world was coming and she was so stimulated that her brain was a little hard to use now.

Slei: "Mu Qing, lend me five thousand kilograms of grain."

This was the first sentence Slei said. Of course, Mu Qing was stunned. The first thought in his mind was, is this person really Slei? Is there really nothing wrong with your brain? Does she know who she's talking to again?

Mu Qing: Is there anything wrong with your mind? ! Even if you want to borrow food, you have to be humble.

Slei: If you lend me food, I will never look for Jun Zhao again.

Mu Qing: You can look for him. If he ignores you, I will give him to you. Just give it to you directly, it will suit you just right.

If Jun Zhao really paid attention to her, then Mu Qing wouldn't think that an unfaithful man was worth five thousand catties of grain. Therefore, she could just go find her and consider herself a loser, but she really didn't know what to say.

Slei: Aren't you afraid that Jun Zhao and I are in the same school?

Mu Qing: Are you sick? Do I need to be afraid of anything?