88

☆ 88. Chapter 88 Arent they enthusiastic about worldwide migration?

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 88 Arent they enthusiastic about worldwide migration? ...

Sure enough, everything is moving towards the trajectory of Mu Qing's previous life, and nothing has changed just because of her change.

Countless people still died, and volcanoes still erupted one after another. The earthquakes continued, and she even saw the news on TV showing a couple embracing each other and facing death.

In her last life, she had faced endless pain without carefully observing the world or seriously appreciating the beauty of the world.

In this life, because of her materially worry-free life, she finally had a little time to seriously look at the world of great changes and become a witness of this era.

It can be said that Mu Qing has clearly watched the changes in the world in this life, and she is also witnessing history.

Less than half a month later, Mu Qing was at home on vacation, watching TV in the morning. Sure enough, the news began to report that the Great Migration had begun in Europe. However, they are migrating to country E, as well as some countries in Central Asia.

Of course, more countries are migrating to Africa.

Mu Qing had to say that many times, seemingly unreasonable things always had rationality behind them.

For example, Grandma Mu, who was watching the news with her, felt that these people were very unreasonable, "It's great to come to Asia, the distance is so close, why should we go to Europe."

Everyone still thinks that Africa is the boundary Very backward and dont want to go. But in the later stages, except for a few countries, Africa is a place that everyone wants to go to, at least some food can be grown there.

"Let's see later." Mu Qing didn't say much more, because they would know it soon, and this was not something that could be concealed or worth concealing.

Grandma Mu still had her own things to do. After making sure that Mu Qing had water to drink and food to eat, she went to the backyard. Recently, the food at home has been missing and the two children have a lot more. It can be seen that they usually No less stealing food in the backyard.

Mu Qing's two days of vacation per week was really good. At least she felt that she could not only learn information outside but not keep up with the times, but also have her own time.

She didn't think that if she lived a new life, she would know enough to support her survival. This was impossible. In less than a year from this life, the information she learned about the tip of the iceberg was enough to fill in a lot of things she didn't know in her previous life.

People cannot rest on their laurels.

Mu Qing doesn't have a lot of time at home now. He just finished watching the news and got ready to get comfortable. While eating a bowl of ice cream in this hot weather, he was called back to participate in an urgent mission.

Speaking of which, the researcher she met last time was named Sun Xiaojing, and she recommended her for this job.

The institute is going to set up a team to go outside to collect some information on soil, water quality, climate, and animals and plants. At least this is what Mu Qing understands.

There are not many real scientific researchers in this team, but they need a leader of their logistics team to lead a team to do physical work. This is also a job that Mu Qing understands. Of course, that is not what Sun Xiaojing said.