27

☆ 27. Chapter 27 Little New Years Eve Dinner She is still young, still a baby...

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 27 Little New Year's Eve Dinner She was still young, still a baby...

When he decided to invite Jun Zhao's family to dinner, he asked Jun Zhao to go back and tell them in advance. Originally, no one wanted to come. But thinking about it, friendship only comes with comings and goings. Although they can't afford the same things, they just need to do their best.

Since the little girl is willing to invite them to celebrate together, it means that these things should be nothing to her. When they thought of this, they couldn't help but sigh.

Now that we can invite so many people to dinner, this family must have a mountain of food.

Today, not only Mu's mother but also grandma Mu cooked the food. Jun Zhao's mother, grandma and grandma came over early in the morning and prepared with them. After all, it would not be easy for them to prepare meals for dozens of people by themselves.

In addition, the taste may be different. Since we have invited others, of course we have to follow their taste. The ingredients were all prepared, but I was too embarrassed to cook them in case they came, so I only had very little meat and vegetables.

Vegetables and fruits are all ready to be taken out at the end.

So, in the evening, as expected, a large table of dishes was placed in front of everyone.

Jun Zhao's mother and the three of them did not go to the backyard, but they were still shocked when they saw the baskets of fruits and vegetables brought in.

But just these potted tomatoes in the living room and dining room are rare. Take it out, you can give it away, and maybe you can even enter the canteen. You know, chefs are very popular now. Even if you eat it secretly, you don't know it. Now it's all big pot rice. You take a bite and say "try it" It tastes good.

So in the evening, everyone had the most sumptuous dinner in recent times.

There are many dishes on the table, including braised fish, halal fish, shredded apples, boiled yellow croaker, braised tendons with mushrooms, three-flavor casserole, fresh walnuts in milk soup, assorted honeycomb tofu, stir-fried minced meat with kimchi, soft fried shrimp cakes, sweet roasted white longan, Geely prawns, crispy pork slices, bitter melon stuffed pork, sweet and sour red bell peppers, celery-braised fish strips, fried pork with soy sauce, red oil ear slices, hand-shredded chicken, braised chicken nuggets, salt-fried pork, pearl dumplings, red peppers Fried shrimps, authentic Chongqing spicy chicken, tripe hot pot, braised tendons, tofu crucian carp, raw stir-fried pork with garlic moss, stir-fried green beans, braised lion head, spicy fish sticks with green onion...

Today is mainly Shandong cuisine and Sichuan cuisine, because of the cooking The people who cook the food are from these two places, but fortunately the people at the table are also from Shandong and Sichuan provinces, so there are no worries about eating.

You know, many people have just come to Sichuan Province, but they are not used to the taste of Sichuan Province. They just find that in the later period, when it is cold and damp, chili pepper is better!

So this is why Mu Qing asked Jun Zhao and his family to cook. Otherwise, their family might not be able to eat well at night. It was a rare meal, and she also wanted them to eat better. After all, it was Jun Zhao. family.

Just as she cared about Mu Ma and the others, she believed that Jun Zhao also cared about his family. He now lives in his own home, partly because he wants to reduce the burden on his family. Otherwise, he would be embarrassed to do this if food is so expensive now.