10

☆ 10. Chapter 10 I went home and stocked up on 100 kilograms of this, 100 kilograms of that...

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 10: She went home and stocked up on 100 kilograms of this and 100 kilograms of that... It

had been almost a month since she left home. This summer was really extremely hot, and many people suffered from heatstroke everywhere.

And now, it's August 1st. Even in the mountains, she is in contact with her family and Jun Zhao every day. However, she is not ready to go back yet, and there is nothing to do when she goes back now.

But here, there are really rich species, which makes her very satisfied with collecting them.

After Jun Zhao finished the exam, he learned that he was not going to return to Beijing. Although he was a little disappointed, he was considerate and did not object, so he returned to Lu Province alone.

Of course, the two of them were in contact every day and their relationship was still very stable. Mu Qing had to say that Jun Zhao was really a very suitable person to get married to. After all, he gave you a sense of solidity and stability from beginning to end.

Then, Mu Qing was afraid that Zhang's father would not have enough money, so he gave his family another 500,000 yuan, because the reinforced concrete brackets at home had already been laid. The brackets were made very thick, and then they just had to fill them with bricks. This means that a large amount of materials must be purchased.

You know, before the 2008 earthquake, she also watched her father Zhang and the others repair it. Such a big house would cost at least hundreds of thousands of red bricks, and the money would basically be that much.

Because she has a tight time limit and tries to finish the work in three months, she hires more workers and gets more wages, which is also a big expense. However, there are also benefits. With such a tight construction period, it was rushed out slowly.

As the old saying goes, the speed of the project depends on the payment speed of Party A!

The rest of the work is what Dad Zhang meant. It can be done in two months at most, one and a half months to build the wall, and then half a month to paint the cement.

But if everything goes well, the work will only be completed in one month. The main reason is that the wages are sufficient, so everyone will work hard and be very motivated!

The climate in various places this year is very abnormal. It snowed in some places in May, hail disasters occurred in many places in the north and south, and now there are floods in Jianghuai and even Shandong Province. Moreover, the typhoon has already made landfall in coastal areas. The typhoon will even hit Shandong Province today, and even the capital will be affected.

Many places have been hit by disasters, and naturally there are the hometowns of these people, so everyone has an urgent need to make money. This need is no less than Mu Qing's desire to repair the house as soon as possible. After all, they are all trying to survive, and there is no difference in essence.

But Mu Qing knew that this was just the beginning. This year, the malicious nature of nature had been revealed. The temperature in June was not high, but starting in July, the temperature suddenly soared. Many people cannot stand the sudden rise in temperature.

Therefore, people suffer from heat stroke in the hospital every day. In August, the temperature in various places has basically reached the highest in history. Many people can't stand it and go to the southern hemisphere. It is winter in the southern hemisphere, but magically it is not very cold. It is the right time.