54

☆ 54. Chapter 54 Jiang Lele has thousands of people, and she loves them all...

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 54 Jiang Lele has thousands of people, and she loves them all...

Jiang Lele, the eldest daughter of the Jiang family, can be regarded as a third-generation celebrity with upright roots. However, because the rules at home were very strict, he did not grow up to be a playboy. He was just a little willful at ordinary times. However, it's just a girl's little temper and it's harmless.

Her father is the old man's second son, the one who has been ignored since childhood.

Later, for her sake, her father was afraid that she would be bullied, so he was unwilling to get married. Now, she also had no status with her grandfather. You know, she is the only daughter in this generation.

Of course, this time, because she brought mugwort, even her father was treated a lot, which made her feel happy and proud.

Of course, this is also good for her. For example, her date with her boyfriend yesterday was very successful. It's just that the male god is just a male god, and she doesn't think anything wrong about him. There are thousands of people on the wall, and she loves them all.

Just look at that face.

Early in the morning, Jiang Lele got up and started cleaning herself up. She had heard Yang Chen say that Mu Qing was very good-looking. Although her WeChat account is basically blank and she never posts to Moments. But, maybe all big guys are like this.

On the other side, Mu Qing, who she was thinking about, was having a hard time getting up. She couldn't help it. Mu Qing had stayed in bed for so long. She couldn't adapt to getting up early. Who knew that the government bus would leave at six o'clock? .

Don't these people sleep?

But fortunately, at this time, the weather was the coolest, which kept Mu Qing from getting too hot.

Early in the morning, Mu Qing was helped out of bed by Jun Zhao. Father Zhang put Mu Qing in a daze on the bus to Mianshi. This bus comes every two days to pick up some military relatives, but it doesn't wait for anyone.

It wasn't until an hour after sitting in the car that Mu Qing woke up. It was because the smell here was so strong, there was no air conditioning in the car, and the temperature gradually rose, making it impossible for her to sleep.

As soon as he opened his eyes, he saw that Jun Zhao had woken up long ago and was looking at the scenery outside the window. This kind of national highway and mountain road usually had no signal, let alone now.

After a difficult winding road trip, two hours later, they arrived at the parking lot on the outskirts of Mianshi. There are no cars to solicit customers now. Even if there are, private drivers come to pick people up. Which driver can still run a sports car now? That's really rich.

Nowadays, human-powered carts are becoming popular again in Mian City. Mu Qing had never been to Mian City after the apocalypse in her previous life, and no one around her had ever discussed Mian City.

Mu Qing felt a little emotional about the current prosperous scene. In another year at most, she would not be able to see it again, because the floods would submerge this place and everyone would slowly march into the mountains.

When a place becomes no longer suitable for survival, population migration is inevitable. Human beings have experienced millions of years of purification, and their evolution has focused on their brain power.