86

☆ 86. Chapter 86 Changgu volcano erupts, lava is enveloped in billowing black smoke...

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 86 Changgu volcano erupted, lava was enveloped in billowing black smoke...

The days went by like this, and the day of July 1st came in the blink of an eye.

On this day, Mu Qing also ushered in a statutory holiday. She now works five days a week and has an unbreakable holiday on the first of every month.

And because this job is under Jiang Lele's management, except for Wang Tengteng who arrives on time, neither of them is actually very punctual.

Today, another volcano, the Changgu supervolcano, erupted.

All the channels on TV and all the news on mobile phones are now reporting on this news.

No one knew about the volcano before it officially erupted, and the government didn't want to cause panic among the people. But now that it has broken out, it cannot be concealed. We can only try to appease the people's hearts as much as possible.

"Currently, there are reports from the front line that the Changgu volcano in California, country M, has begun to erupt..." "

...It is expected that the volcanic eruption will last for at least half a month..."

"...the volcanic ash will erupt in 3 to 5 days. When you arrive in our country, please wear a mask and take protective measures..." "

...Please don't panic. The volcano is far away from our country and will not have a serious impact on our country..."

Of course, there are also reports from some channels It tends to be more reassuring. Most of them say that there are no super volcanoes very close to our country, and there are no super volcanoes in our country, so everyone can still relax.

In the last life, Mu Qing was really stupid and relaxed, but now, she understands that this disaster is a disaster for the entire race, and it is not something that will not be affected if you are far away.

Just look at the recent volcanic eruptions in Japan and Indonesia. Although it is far away from China, it is not within China.

But the tsunami and volcanic ash did not fall at all and affected them.

For the entire Chinese nation, doesnt this constitute a huge disaster? These are just to let everyone relax temporarily.

The Changgu volcano that erupted this time is located in the Changgu Valley in the center of eastern California, country M. The Changgu volcano erupted 760,000 years ago, with a magnitude of VEI-7.6, 600 times the size of Mount St. Helens.

This eruption was larger than the previous ones, directly approaching the last Yellowstone volcano, and even much larger than the Toba eruption.

At home, everyone seems to be immune to the bimonthly outbreak, and now it even feels like it is. Jun Zhao is also on vacation at home today. Due to the volcanic eruption, classes have been suspended for a few days, so that they can stay at home, thinking that if anything happens, it will be easier to deal with.

So now, everyone is sitting in front of the TV watching CCTV's broadcast of the volcanic eruption. Everyone's face was almost expressionless, at least Mu Qing couldn't tell how much emotion they had, which was rare for a family that usually had very active emotions.

Through the TV, they could see the dark red magma spurting out in the billowing black smoke, the huge rumbling sound pressing down on the surrounding layers, and the burning red rocks being pushed high into the sky and then falling rapidly. , leaving thousands of fiery red scratches in the air of the smoke screen.