146-150

☆ 146. Chapter 146 If it doesnt rain anymore, its already helping the neighbors...

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 146: If it no longer rains, it is already helping the neighbors...

It is already November 2021, and the rain has stopped for half a month.

After the weather cleared up, it was sweltering for several days, which made people feel depressed.

However, bad weather cannot stop people from going out. People who have been staying at home for a year also start to go out to find work at this time.

After two years of consumption, they found that there was not much food at home. This made many people panic, including many locals.

They originally had enough food to last ten years, but the weather was so bad that they couldn't hold the food at all. This is simply unscientific.

After all, it is known as millet for thousands of years. This kind of primitive grain that has not shed its shell is very durable, and it will not be like now.

Therefore, basically all nearby families, except Mu Qing's family, fell into a new period of food shortage panic.

Grandma Mu in Mu Qing's family was not afraid of trouble at all. They vacuum-sealed all the food this year and were extremely busy every day.

But there are results. Even the millet at their house is fifty pounds and fifty pounds, sealed in bags one by one.

The supplies and food piled in the basement really gave the Mu family a sense of accomplishment and security. They don't have to worry about their own precarious situation in this world, whether they have enough food or not, and this is the best life.

This is the best of times. Fortunately, the society is undergoing a major reshuffle. Everyone has a chance to turn over, as long as you are not afraid of death and tiredness and are willing to work; but this is also the worst of times, because here, you are still Alive, but I dont know tomorrow.

If Mu Qing had to choose, she would not want the end of the world to come. I would rather be a dog in prosperous times than a man in troubled times.

In troubled times, the least valuable thing is human life. Although it is not a troubled time now, human life is still worthless.

The weather continued to clear up, but Mu Qing didn't know what others were thinking. But even though time passed day by day, Mu Qing felt very anxious in her heart.

Because only if she clearly understands what the future will look like, will she feel afraid.

Although Mu Qing was not in a state of fear, he was indeed uneasy because of the drought in the future.

To sum up, we dont want drought to come, but at the same time we are afraid that it wont come. They are even more afraid that changes will cause more serious natural disasters.

Fortunately, all the current phenomena are in her impression without any changes, which is somewhat gratifying.

People have not yet felt the lack of water. It will take less than half a year to really feel the lack of water. If it doesn't rain at that time, people will feel a little worried. By the second half of next year, panic will begin, and it has been in this state since then and gradually deepened.

"Now that the weather has cleared up, I have to quickly build more resettlement houses to avoid the problem of insufficient supply in the future..." Zhang Baolai said tentatively when chatting with his daughter that day.