85

☆ 85. Chapter 85 Surprising Lunch Look at her charming big eyes...

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 85 Surprising Lunch Look at her charming big eyes...

The morning passed quickly, and it was noon.

When it was time to go to Wuxi, Wang Tengteng had already gone to eat. Jiang Lele wanted to show Mu Qing the way and introduce the canteen, so she asked Mu Qing to go to eat with her.

You know, Jiang Lele is very satisfied with this canteen. In her opinion, the treatment in the canteen of the scientific research unit is much better than that of the government, so her salary last month was basically spent on eating. The canteen here is still very good. Not bad.

Faced with Jiang Lele's invitation, Mu Qing said no and she brought her own food. Then he took out his super luxurious lunch box. From a distance, it looked like a large box with several layers.

And Jiang Lele didn't believe that Mu Qing didn't go to dinner with her. She certainly wouldn't doubt that Mu Qing couldn't afford to eat. Mu Qing didn't look like he couldn't afford to eat at all.

Don't think that Jiang Lele doesn't know that Master Wen was taken away by her, and now she is raising a man who is obsessed with making clothes. This is a very wealthy man.

She could tell that Mu Qing's dress today was made by Master Wen.

"What are you eating?" Since it's not that she can't afford to eat, it means that the food she brought herself is really not bad. Jiang Lele was still curious about Mu Qing's food, so she approached Mu Qing and asked.

"I don't know what the family brought." Mu Qing didn't say this randomly. She really didn't know what the family brought for her, but it was not wrong after thinking about it.

"Then open it and let me take a look." Jiang Lele was quite curious. She really wanted to see what she thought people who had a lot of food at home ate.

Mu Qing didn't say anything, he just opened the lunch box and showed Jiang Lele.

After opening it, Jiang Lele immediately approached it. When she saw the tall lunch box opened, she was stunned. Look at what her charming big eyes saw!

There was a piece of halal fish, sweet and sour pork tenderloin, and braised pork ribs all packed in a grid, and there was winter melon meatball soup one night! Finally, the white rice was steaming.

Thinking that she spent so much money to eat in the cafeteria, every meal was just meat and vegetables. And looking at the color, its definitely not as good as the small pot dishes I ordered!

"Qingqing, your food is too rich! Can you eat so much by yourself?" Jiang Lele looked at Mu Qing with an accusing look on her face, "How can I go to the cafeteria to eat when you ask me to do this?"

Mu Qing said. Qing smiled and said, "Then you and I can eat together. Anyway, I brought a lot." She understood the subtext of Jiang Lele's words very well.

Of course, Mu Qing could finish this much food, but she would not be hungry if she ate less.

And Jiang Lele had just done her such a big favor, so it was hard for her to pretend not to know and reject her at this time.

"Okay, then I'm not polite. Don't worry, I'll give you work points, just double what I usually eat!" Jiang Lele sat down generously. She has never known what politeness means since she was a child, and she doesn't know how to be polite anyway. It would be nice if Mu Qing would suffer.