17

☆ 17. Chapter 17 Guangji Liang, this pickled fish, Mu Qing can eat more of it with soup...

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 17 Guangjiliang, Mu Qing can eat more of the pickled fish with soup...

While the greenhouse was being built, Mu Qing also had other things to do.

For example, what is gratifying is that her cows finally arrived. She sent one to her home, and then put the others in the space for them to

breed and live freely.

Now, Grandma Mu found that she had one more thing to do, and that was milking cows.

While squeezing, Grandma Mu discovered that the cows produced a lot of milk every day, and the family couldn't drink it all, so while eating, she told Mu Qing that she could make some money by buying some for people in the village.

It is impossible to sell if you buy it. This kind of cow has space to produce food every day, so of course it must be used well.

Having an idea, Mu Qing ordered a small multi-functional milk powder machine for home use. Not only could the extra cows be made into milk powder, it would also be easy to carry.

Moreover, it can also produce various dairy-related products, such as cheese, cream, and milk flakes. When the machine arrived, it was also placed in the machine room on the second floor of the poultry room.

By this time, it was already the end of November. Some time ago, when she was installing an aquaponics system at home, she directly ordered a lot of snacks, drinks, mineral water, as well as her favorite Wangzai milk and AD calcium during Double Eleven.

Then, he also bought several boxes of various cans, as well as daily necessities such as shower gel, toothpaste, toothbrushes, and skin care products. Mu Qing bought them for at least 20 people, and bought them for at least ten years, because, The shelf life only lasts so long, and it wont work if its the longest.

Its not that this kind of things will no longer be produced in the last days, its just that they wont be supplied to ordinary people. But as long as you are willing to exchange for food, then you can really get almost everything you want in exchange, as long as the food is in place, The supplies will be in place!

After buying daily necessities, Mu Qing also bought cleaning supplies, such as laundry detergent, disinfectant, toilet cleaning liquid, etc. These items have a long shelf life, so she bought more, at least dozens of boxes of each. Keep your home warm and clean in the future.

There are also kitchen supplies, such as plastic wrap, storage boxes, disposable lunch boxes, etc. These things are quite useful. At least Zhangs father goes out to eat a big pot of rice every day because he feels it is inconvenient to take the rice. If he had a high-end lunch box, I believe he is still willing.

And Mu Qing didn't forcefully ask him what to do now. At least in her opinion, even the current big pot rice was very nutritious and delicious.

Finally, the most important thing is that she bought 100 boxes of masks, a mask machine with a lot of mask raw materials, and finally 1,000 gas masks. After the end of the world, these things will have the same price as food.

Then, she bought dozens of storage boxes. After receiving them, she put some out-of-box items into the storage boxes, packed them together and put them in the attic on the top floor.

At this time, Mu Qing didn't have much money left, only a deposit of less than two million. This amount of money is not enough for bigger things, but it can still buy a lot. And now that she has no worries, she decides to take a final trip and