45

☆ 45. Chapter 45: Bugs are also very nutritious. Although the term has been changed,...

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 45: Bugs are also very nutritious. Although it has changed the story, but...

In the past two days, everyone has been infested by mosquitoes, which finally reached its peak and everyone was trapped at home and unable to go out. Even if you go out, you will be fully armed, otherwise you will be bitten to death by mosquitoes.

As for Mu Qing, she was surprised to find a high school classmate looking for her. This high school classmate had excellent family conditions, but he was gay. He was good-looking, good at studying, and had a good family background. He was the kind of person who would be the protagonist in a Tanmei novel. people.

"Mu Qing, I see that all my classmates' friends are wailing, but you haven't said anything. Do you have mosquito repellent? I want some, do you think it's okay?" Yang Chen was also anxious on the other end of WeChat, His home is now in Mianshi, not far from Mu Qing.

"Okay." Mu Qing was not short of these things. "I'll give you high-quality mugwort. You can just soak it in water and spray it on your clothes. Others can be burned at home."

"Mugwort? You actually have mugwort?" !" Yang Chen couldn't believe it, but then she thought about it, her family is from Sichuan Province, and every household here has Chen Ai, which is not unusual.

"Well, do you want it?!" Mu Qing stared at the phone screen, "If you want it, I'll pay for the shipping myself. I don't need your money. You owe me a favor."

Mu Qing said this not to take advantage. You know, her Ai Grass doesn't just repel mosquitoes, it also has the same effect on other bugs.

And in the apocalypse, what is the most important? It must be from a bug.

"Okay, you can go directly to your post office." Yang Chen gave her the address. Looking at the address, Mu Qing felt that the deal was worthwhile.

Of course, Mu Qing didn't want him to do anything, and she didn't think about asking him to do anything for her, but it was better to leave a way out. She just knew Yang Chen, and his family was quite powerful in the government.

...

As we all know, mosquitoes are developed from larvae and develop in water. Recently, the temperature has been hot. The fish in the river may have been killed or injured due to volcanic ash or the high temperature, and mosquitoes have suddenly emerged in this situation.

At the same time, there is a unique black cat here in Sichuan Province, a very small animal that can suck human blood in summer. You may not understand it, but in fact the professional name should be "midge".

This animal belongs to the family Diptera, and is a type of small insect. The adults are black or dark brown. In some places, they are commonly known as "little bites" or "black mosquitoes".

Generally, black cats will bite and suck human blood. Sometimes one arm can kill more than a dozen of them. The bites often cause local reactions and itching, and even cause systemic allergic reactions. More importantly, this little bug can Spread many diseases.

When outsiders first discover mosquitoes, they dont actually notice that there are these little things hiding in the dark, ready to pounce on you at any time to suck your blood.

Of course, it is very easy to drive away such black cats. You only need to use wormwood. This is why Mu Qing gave Yang Chen wormwood.

She wore a closed raincoat and sprayed it with mugwort juice. Jun Zhao was also dressed in the same way. The two of them were holding a black woven bag, ready to send it to Yang Chen.