52

☆ 52. Chapter 52 Jun Zhao and his uncle rescued "Slei" and was "Wang He..."

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 52 Jun Zhao and his uncle rescued "Silei" and was "Wang He"... It

was very fast, ten minutes away, and everyone only walked for two minutes.

Even Mu Qing ran here, and she Very anxious.

After waiting, Mu Qing felt bad when she saw Uncle Jun's condition. It was obvious that he was going to die soon.

She had seen this kind of expression too many times in her last life, and you didn't see it in the last second. , the next second someone will be vying for your body, because a body can be exchanged for 0.5 work points, which can buy a potato.

Seeing Uncle Jun like this, she did not dare to delay, and handed over the medicine quickly.

At this time , Uncle Jun was already unconscious. Jun Zhao's father, Jun Li, poured it into his eldest brother. Seeing that Uncle Jun's expression did not change, Mu Qing sighed inwardly, and then handed the cup to Jun's father.

"Uncle, I see. Uncle Jun, he may be too hot. Give him some water. "

Of course Mu Qing's water was spiked with several drops of green liquid. Facts have proved that green liquid is extremely attractive to animals and plants.

Human thinking may be too strong. It's not obvious, but now Uncle Jun is in a coma and has a blur of consciousness. He just feels that this thing is harmful to him, so he starts to drink it. After

seeing this, my mother feels relieved. She doesn't want to be separated from the Jun family because of this matter. Maybe she doesnt want to, after all, the medicines are all bought by herself.

At present, it seems that Uncle Jun should be fine. She has already experimented with the effect of this green liquid, and the monkey is a good example.

Now seeing Jun The uncle's complexion obviously improved, and to be honest she was relieved.

"Jun Li, you are back. "Uncle Jun opened his eyes and saw his brother coming back.

"Brother, do you know you almost died. Call the hospital and let us find antibiotics ourselves. "

Jun Li was really angry. My eldest brother had never told them when he was sick before. He only said that he was too tired because of heat stroke. This is too dangerous. Life is hard enough in the first place, and he has to bear the pain of his loved ones leaving. That is really Its too difficult.

I really didnt expect it, I just didnt feel it was hard. "Uncle Jun is also a little confused. He really didn't lie, and he doesn't want to die.

"Uncle Jun, I heard from my classmate that the current volcanic eruption has caused the reappearance of many ancient viruses. These viruses develop very quickly. Uncle Jun May be infected. "Mu Qing came out to relieve the siege, otherwise they would probably quarrel while he was there.

"But don't worry, these viruses can basically be killed by antibiotics under current research. "Mu Qing smiled. She had thought of these viruses when she was stocking up, especially antibiotics.

"Mu Qing, my uncle will pay you back the money for the antibiotics next month. "Jun Li was embarrassed to say this, but his family really had no money, and so did his eldest brother's family. "But we can give you the food first. Mu

Qing just shook his head and said, "No need. You guys bought many of these medicines for me, so I don't need them." "

Both Jun Li and Uncle Jun were not talking, just silent. Mu Qing proposed to go home. It was really too hot outside. Even if the air conditioner was turned on in the room, it was not comfortable. There was no air circulation. The system, the air is not circulating, and the smell is not good.