55

☆ 55. Chapter 55: Hiring a master to make clothes made her feel like she was drifting...

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 55: Hiring a master to make clothes She felt like she was drifting...

"What's wrong with Alice?" Mu Qing was a little confused.

"Alice is just robbing money. There are a lot of rich people living there." Jiang Lele didn't know much, but her father said that the government was very satisfied with the income of the Alice Hotel.

"I know, I'll just stay for a few days." It's Teacher Jun Zhao's birthday in three days. No matter what, she only has five days. When the time comes, she can go home and send some fruits and vegetables to the government. It's very simple. .

"You are really rich." Jiang Lele thought Mu Qing was cheated, but now it seems that he is really rich.

"Fortunately, I bought a lot at home before." Mu Qing threw the phone on the bed and turned on the speakerphone.

"Don't waste the food indiscriminately. Let me tell you, there's no telling when this damn weather will end." Jiang Lele seemed to just

say it .

But Mu Qing knew that this was true, and she was reminding herself. Now people all over the country are thinking about when the volcanic ash will completely fall. Wouldn't it be nice to wait until the volcanic ash is gone?

Although it is more difficult, you can eventually return to the previous life trajectory slowly, and it will only take a few years or more.

But Mu Qing knew that no, on March 1, people would experience another volcanic eruption, and this time it would be the Toba volcano eruption 70,000 years ago.

Seventy thousand years ago, the Toba volcano almost wiped out the ancestors of mankind, Homo sapiens, and now, it is about to bring another harm to mankind.

And she heard in the late days of the apocalypse that the Toba volcano had actually begun to erupt, but the eruption was not large enough and the country did not dare to report it anymore.

The government was a little scared. This should be considered a volcano relatively close to China, but fortunately, this volcano did not affect China in the end, and there was only a few centimeters more volcanic ash in Sichuan Province.

After thinking so much, Mu Qing just thought about it for a moment and then continued.

"Come here quickly, I'll wait for you here."

"Okay, then you wait, I'll give you a call when I get there." Jiang Lele was about to go out at this time. She didn't have a driver when she went out. Resources are limited. His father does have some, but he doesn't have her share.

It was more than half an hour after I arrived at the Alice Hotel. I called Mu Qing when I arrived at the hotel lobby.

Mu Qing and the two had already prepared, and within five minutes, everyone met.

Jiang Lele looked at Mu Qing in surprise, "Wow, why is your skin so good?"

"..." Mu Qing didn't quite understand why Jiang Lele said this when they first met, "Yours is not bad either."

"I don't know. It's great, at least not as good as yours." Jiang Lele was very envious of Mu Qing's skin.

"..." Mu Qing once again didn't know what to say, so he could only introduce, "This is Jiang Lele, and this is Jun Zhao." After introducing Jiang Lele, he then introduced Jun Zhao to Jiang Lele.