28

☆ 28. Chapter 28 Many college classmates came to Sichuan Province and they can still be like now...

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 28: Many college classmates came to Sichuan Province, how can they be like now...

In the evening, after seeing people off, Mu Qing's family prepared to clear the table.

Nowadays, I basically rest very early, and if I dont rest, there are no entertainment activities. It was only around seven o'clock when the Jun family left. This time Jun Zhao was sending his parents back. It was difficult to walk in the mountains at night, so Jun Zhao took a high-power flashlight and allowed everyone to see the road clearly.

As soon as the Jun family members came out, they were extremely hot. Only then did they feel that Mu Qing's house was really cool. It's really nice to be able to turn on the air conditioner in such a big house at this time.

At this time, it was the work-point system. Mu Qing's family still had a lot of people. The state allocated 50 kilowatt hours of electricity to each person. There were 7 people in their family, 350 kilowatt hours. The total amount of electricity allocated was quite a lot. But this much electricity is still not enough, and the excess electricity must be purchased with work points.

Zhang's father basically no longer eats at the construction site now, and all of his two work points a day are replaced by electricity. Because it was only the third day, no one knew whether the electricity for this month would be available.

However, if it is not enough, you can also use some vegetables to replace it. One pound of vegetables can be exchanged for 10 work points, and 1 work point equals 5 kWh of electricity.

Dad Zhangs salary can buy 300 kilowatt-hours of electricity every month. In total, their family has 650 kilowatt-hours of electricity this month.

Everyone was tired all night. Jun Zhao saw his parents off and came back in the evening.

After Jun Zhao's family arrived home, they opened the paper bag and found fruits and vegetables inside. These things were definitely worth 100 work points. They all know the new exchange table.

For this great gift, they could not give equal rewards, so they could only keep their mouths shut when Ao Jia and her daughter came to inquire.

Lin Rongrong and Ao Jia stood at the door and saw that each of them had a big bag. She didn't know what was in it, and it didn't seem to be anything valuable.

It's just that Mu Qing, a bad guy, even gave it to outsiders, but his own aunt didn't even give him a mask. They now have to change masks every day, which is another huge expense.

However, thinking that she was almost out of money, Lin Rongrong decided not to change it every day in the future. Otherwise, the family will almost be in trouble. Also, there is no university now, so its time for Ao Jia to go out and find a job. Even if you can't find a job in the government, it's better to collect firewood first.

Thinking about what her husband said, when this period of time passed and Jiajia could be assigned a job in the government, she was still very happy.

And Ao Jia didn't know anything about her mother's decision to let her go out to work. She could accept working in the office, but she really didn't want to go to the mountains to collect firewood.

If Mu Qing knew what the mother and daughter were thinking, she would only sneer, is the government so easy to get into? Even Ao Mu will have to be masturbated after a while.