63

☆ 63. Chapter 63 Ao Mu came to the door. Wu Gang took a deep look at Ao Mu...

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 63 Ao Mu comes to visit Wu Gang took a deep look at Ao Mu...

Although the police matter has passed, everyone is still not completely relieved, and they are instilling in Mu Qing the idea of ​​how precious life is every day.

At this time, Mu Qing did not expect that his uncle Ao Mu would come over.

Ao Mu came here to buy some medicine from Mu Qing. Some people wanted to buy medicine from Mu Qing, but no one wanted to talk to Mu Qing. Neither Zhang's father nor Mu's mother would tell their daughter, especially the Jun family.

Naturally, many people thought of Ao Mu, the uncle that Mu Qing didn't like. Although they didn't like him, he was her uncle anyway. With the mentality of giving it a try, they found Ao Mu.

Although Ao Mu didn't know if he could buy antibiotics, he heard that Mu Qing had given the eldest son of the Jun family a box of antibiotics before. As her uncle, she should also give it to her, otherwise wouldn't she be scolded behind his back?

Of course, Ao Mu still has such a face now. After today, he knew that he could not get anything from Mu Qing, his unrelated niece.

why? Because he didn't even enter the front door of Mu Qing's house.

He came over early in the morning, but only Grandma Mu came out of the back door, and then went to the front door to talk to him, and she didn't offer to let him in.

"Ao Mu is here?" Grandma Mu's whole body was filled with the refreshing smell of mugwort. After getting close to Ao Mu, she found that the smell on his body was not pleasant, but she did not make a sound.

"Well, Mom, I want to ask you, can you ask Mu Qing to sell me two boxes of antibiotics?" In such a hot weather, he was not allowed to come in, so naturally the more direct the better.

"Ao Mu, you also know Mumu's situation. It's not easy to accept us now. It's hard to force her." Grandma Mu didn't say anything. Mu Qing had already said that he didn't want to interact with Ao Jia and the others.

"We are forcing her to do anything. It's not like we don't give her food. A box of medicine gives her a ton of food." Ao Mu got angry and said, "Mom, please help me ask. How precious is food now?" Let Mu Qing think more about the future..."

Grandma Mu hesitated, "There is no shortage of food here, and his parents are both working, so they may not change."

"Mom, just ask for it for me . Just ask, maybe you'll be willing to do it. Someone here is sick, let her help." Ao Mu was a little anxious. It was his boss who came this time because the work in the corpse crematorium was too difficult. He smells weird all the time now. If he never gets a chance to get promoted, it will become even more impossible as he gets further down the line. Which boss likes a subordinate who smells weird?

"Okay, then I'll go ask." Grandma Mu could see that Ao Mu was anxious, "You go sit in the yard in front first. Wait a moment, Mu Qing hasn't gotten up yet, I'll wake her up and ask her."

Ao Mu didn't know what to say. He had already finished a round of work, and she hadn't gotten up yet? When he came, he saw the two young sons of the Zhang family already queuing up at the service point to get water. These two children come here every day. They have never seen Mu Qing, his niece. He

asked him to tell Mu Qing. Sooner or later, Zhang Baolai and his wife will be spoiled. No, they are spoiled now. They don't even listen to the adults in the family and are not polite at all.