14

☆ 14. Chapter 14 Continue to build a high wall, the only food available is ice powder, and hundreds of...

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 14 Continuing to build a high wall, Guangji only had ice powder and hundreds of grains...

In the evening, after Lin Rongrong's family left and Mu Qing finished eating, Mu's mother carefully opened her mouth to ask what happened just now.

"Mumu! Why were you angry just now?"

"I don't like them being so hypocritical, and I don't like others ruining my mood while I'm eating."

Mu Qing didn't lie to Mu's mother, she really didn't like it The hypocrisy of this family also means that they really don't like others ruining her mood while she is eating. You know, every meal she eats is so happy. Any meal now will be a delicacy in the world in the end of the world!

But what Mu Qing didn't say was that the reason why she was so mean was to express that she didn't like this family. If they wanted to come and take advantage in the future, they would have to do so easily.

Mu's mother could tell that her daughter didn't like her sister's family, but she still felt that her daughter's personality was just too easy to break.

"Mumu, don't do this again if you don't like it. Others will gossip about you if they find out!"

"I don't care if you tell them!" This is true. Mu Qing has been criticized by his peers since he was a child because of his appearance and grades. A girl is jealous, but she really doesn't care about it.

Even though I was so miserable in my previous life, I still didn't bow down to anyone. It's even more impossible in this life!

Although Mu's mother disagreed with her daughter's idea, she didn't say anything else. What I have always believed in is that as long as she can be healthy and happy.

This time, Mu Qing was so well prepared that he was not afraid of any storms.

To take a step back, even if these things are finally gone due to various natural and man-made disasters, then at least she still has her space.

As long as she has space, she is not afraid of any wind or rain.

Mu Qing has not entered the space for many days. He is really too busy these days. He keeps running around every day and has no time to enter the space to deal with it.

All the seeds and plants she bought, as well as all the live animals she could buy online, were put into the space.

She could feel that the size of the space was slowly increasing, but the progress was very slow.

This time, she discovered something different. She discovered that the white air and green air in the space gradually formed a fist-sized puddle. Even the colored air mass should not be regarded as an air mass. It is now a liquid. .

Two colored liquids intertwined with each other, but did not merge.

Mu Qing felt that this place was the center of space, because she could feel the energy slowly entering and exiting from here.

This puddle is at the foot of the mountain. The plants here are extremely prosperous, but there are no animals. She can clearly know that only she can use this energy.

And her intuition told her that this must be a good thing.

But after finally surviving, she did not dare to experiment on herself or others, so she directly grabbed an injured and very weak monkey from the monkey group, and then gave him some diluted cyan liquid.