37

☆ 37. Chapter 37 The old man from the Jun family is coming. Mu Qing likes honey.

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 37 The old man from the Jun family is coming. Mu Qing likes honey.

During dinner in the evening, Jun Zhao didn't look very happy and didn't talk much at the dinner table.

Mu Qing noticed it first, but thought he would talk about it later in the evening. Mu Ma guessed why, but she still thought it would be better to say it in front of everyone.

"What's wrong with Jun Zhao? He doesn't look happy..." So Mu's mother was the first to speak. In fact, everyone could tell that Jun Zhao was in a bad mood, so it was Mu's mother who finally asked.

Jun Zhao put down the bowl and chopsticks, a little embarrassed, thinking about what his parents said to him when he returned home.

"Your father and I can tolerate it, but your grandparents are older and you and Mu Qing have a good relationship. You tell her and let the old man live there!" Jun Zhao's mother looked at it at that time. It's very sad. I have never been this sad since I was a child.

"Jun Zhao, we really don't want to trouble Mu Qing's family. They have helped us a lot. However, you also know that the temperature is so high now and there is still a plague outside. Your father and I both go to work outside. Old man We really don't

feel at ease ."

When I met Mu Qing's mother in the past few days, she wanted to speak several times, but she didn't. She was really embarrassed.

But today, after thinking about Jun Zhao's grandfather fainting from the heat, she still called Jun Zhao back after get off work to talk to him.

Mu Qing and Jun Zhao have a good relationship, so I hope they can agree. But even if he disagrees, it doesn't matter. The Mu Qing family has helped him enough.

Jun Zhao really didn't want to say this, but thinking about the conditions at home and the old man's frailty, he couldn't help but show sadness and worry, so everyone knew about it.

"Jun Zhao, let your grandparents and parents live here tomorrow. It happens that my grandma and grandpa also have a companion, and it will be more convenient for the elderly to do something together." Mu Qing was the first to speak. Although she didn't know how to He took the initiative to ask the old man to come over, but he didn't want to see him in trouble.

I had already guessed this, but thinking about what I told him that night, since Mu Ma has said it now, it doesnt matter if I mention it now.

"My parents didn't say they wanted to come over, they just wanted to ask if the elderly could live here. It's too hot outside now, and there are many viruses!" Jun Zhao copied his parents' words exactly, which is considered the most true now. situation.

"Then let the old man come over first. You can ask your parents if they want to come over tomorrow."

Jun Zhao shook Mu Qing's hand, feeling moved, smiled, and agreed.

"It's too hot outside now, and many people are suffering from heat stroke!" Grandma Mu and the others also have a group in the village, but they are built by the elderly themselves. Most of the gossip in this group is gossip.

"I heard that a lot of people have died recently, and now the government is thinking of recruiting people to deal with the corpses." Mom Mu is looking for a job recently, and she can't have only one person working in the family.

"I'm afraid no one will take this job..." Grandpa Mu felt that this studio was a bit scary, and just thinking about it made people break into cold sweats.