83

☆ 83. Chapter 83 Mu Qing has a job Q bomb soft and waxy

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 83 Mu Qing has work Q Dan Ruan Nuo

Jiang Lele called Mu Qing early in the morning.

"Qingqing, didn't you say you were looking for a job some time ago?" Jiang Lele was very excited. "My current work unit is recruiting people. I have reserved a place for you. Are you coming?" "

Huh?" Mu Qing was a little bit Er didn't react. When did Jiang Lele find a job?

"This unit is quite good. It should not be far from your home." Jiang Lele has been bored lately and thought it would be nice to have a little sister come over to accompany her.

"What kind of job?" Hearing what Jiang Lele said, Mu Qing perked up, took a sip of juice on the bedside, and continued to ask.

"It's quite relaxing, but aren't all species slowly disappearing now?" Jiang Lele said, the mood here is still quite heavy, "So the country has set up a gene bank to preserve the genes of these animals and plants that are about to disappear."

Yes. , this gene bank was built in a former arsenal, only an hour's drive from Mu Qing's home, and also an hour's drive from Mianshi, which can be regarded as the middle location between Mianshi and Mu Qing's home. This is why Jiang Lele thought of Mu Qing so quickly.

"You mean there are a lot of animals and plants there?" Mu Qing was interested, and she couldn't refuse.

After knowing this information, Mu Qing decisively accepted the job introduced to her by Jiang Lele. After all, it is not easy to find a job that is close to home and free.

The most important thing is that this job, which allows you to come into contact with many biological species and enrich your own space ecology, is simply tailor-made for her.

"Well, it was built in an abandoned military factory and combined with a super large underground cave." Jiang Lele thought for a while, "It probably took two years to build."

Jiang Lele's words actually revealed the truth. , the senior officials have actually known about the end of the world for a long time, but they have not announced it to the public. However, although it has not been announced, the government has greatly protected the lives and safety of the public. China is now the country with the highest survival rate.

"Well, thank you, I think it's pretty good." Mu Qing was already up at this time, standing in front of the huge floor-to-ceiling window, she was quite happy.

"Think about it, the current job is not like before. Once you get in, it will be difficult to get out." Although Jiang Lele thought this job was very good, he still needed to remind Mu Qing.

"Well, thank you. I'll bring you something when I get here." Mu Qing put on her home clothes and was about to go downstairs to tell her family about this.

"If you don't want goodies, just bring me some honey." Jiang Lele said that she likes sweets very much. But in todays damn world, its impossible to buy sweets, so even the little honey I managed to eat was eaten too quickly.

"Okay, I'll get you some more." Mu Qing smiled.

"Then you can just come and report in three days. Our positions are next to each other. You come to Zitong County in three days and I will pick you up." Jiang Lele then added: "One more thing, the nature of this work unit is semi- You and your family should still pay attention to the confidentiality of the work. There is no need to be particularly secretive, just don't publicize it."