36

☆ 36. Chapter 36 The dilemma of losing all your money is coming!

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 36 The dilemma of losing all your money is coming! ...

Mu Qing has been watching the news broadcast on his mobile phone these days, which changes every day. Now the state has encouraged private owners to slaughter animals.

In her previous life, after her dogs were sent back during the summer vacation, it would be the end of the world when she came back again. At that time, she was lucky that she sent them back to her hometown because she didn't want to walk the dogs.

Otherwise, all pets will not escape death. Nature is very fair. The tsunami swept through all the cities on the first level, and even many people died, let alone pets.

There are also many small farmers who have lost all their money, while large farmers have long been secretly taken over by the state and then began to move.

Looking at the daily news broadcast, Mu Qing felt that this was indeed the case.

In her previous life, she couldn't help but be greedy, so she bought meat outside. In the end, she ate plagued pork, contracted the plague, and almost died of the disease.

This also led to Lin Rongrong defrauding her family of all their food. In the end, their family had a very hard time.

On this day, Mu Qing was in a bad mood during lunch because he thought of his previous son's stupidity.

By this time, everyone was back.

After the meal started, it was finished quickly. For such a big event, a family meeting is usually held. After all, the situation is getting more serious day by day, and they must keep up with the situation and not fall behind.

Grandma Mu and the two old people knew deeply that in this kind of natural disaster, if they did not closely follow the latest situation, they would be eliminated. If they could not even catch the first train to escape famine, they would basically be close to starving to death. Far.

"Recently, when we have money, we use it to buy food, otherwise I am afraid it will be more serious in the future." Grandma Mu was the first to slip up. After all, she has experienced famine for more than six years, so she is still very afraid of famine. .

"Mom, don't worry, our family has already exchanged all the money for food. I can't get anything for my current work points." Dad Zhang said, what the mother-in-law said was the highest directive in the family.

"You still have to buy some medicine. Don't eat out recently. Wash your hands and disinfect your hands when you come in." Grandpa Mu has been paying attention to the news recently, so he is still quite afraid of the plague that everyone is talking about.

"Grandpa, don't worry, I bought a lot of disinfectant and various medicines before." Mu Qing and Jun Zhao sat together.

Mu Qing and Zhang's father looked at each other. They both knew that disinfectant was in short supply now and it was really difficult to get it. The father and daughter had a little tacit understanding, but neither of them noticed it. .

"Jun Zhao, is there anything you are missing at home?" Mu's mother finally cared about Jun Zhao, and she was satisfied with him.

You know, she always felt that few people would be able to tolerate her daughter's temper in the future, but now she didn't expect Jun Zhao to do so well.

"My mom said they don't need anything." Jun Zhao smiled. In fact, he didn't need anything, but his mother also said that living here would lighten the family's burden, and he didn't need any more help. , both parents at home have jobs, and this is the first job for outsiders.