39

☆ 39. Chapter 39 The old man from the Jun family officially moved in and stepped on the floor, leaving...

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 39 The old man of the Jun family officially moved in and stepped on the floor, leaving...

After entering the door, they were a little embarrassed, and even Jun Zhao felt embarrassed.

This is not the first time for the four old people to come here, but the last time they came here on New Year's Eve, there were no difficulties at home, so they were not so dirty after they came.

But this time, they hadn't showered in a month, and even their clothes and shoes were like this, so they stepped on the floor, leaving a series of footprints, which was very embarrassing.

Jun Zhao saw the old man's embarrassment and brought them four new pairs of slippers, and then said, "Grandpa, please take a bath on the first floor. I will wash and dry your clothes for a while before you can wear them." "

Here ." , It will waste a lot of water..." Grandpa Jun was the first to speak. After all, the four of them still need to use a lot of water to take a bath.

"It's okay. There's a lot of water in Mu Qing's house. She won't be happy if you do this." Jun Zhao smiled bitterly. Grandpa and the others came here, so they had to accept Mu Qing's habits. She was okay with being dirty, but she couldn't see others being dirty. , even Zhang Weiwei was not allowed to enter the house until he was washed off after playing in the mud.

"..." Although everyone was disliked, they felt relieved at least.

How can someone who hasn't showered in a month not think about it?

Therefore, at Jun Zhao's insistence, they were soon ready to take a bath.

The first person to take a bath was Jun Zhao's grandfather. The old man was embarrassed to enter the bathroom. They had not taken a bath for more than a month and almost two months, and they smelled very unpleasant.

Usually at home, because everyone has this smell, they don't feel it, but here, they have a very obvious feeling.

The white floor tiles in the entire house were polished to a shine, and the entrance hall, which was one person high when they entered, was filled with shoes. They just saw that everything inside was very clean.

Jun Zhao did not put their shoes in, but placed them on the floor aside.

There is an orange sofa on the right side of the entrance. The color of the entire room is dark solid wood, which is very warm. The old man can't say anything, but it is very warm.

Although the glass cover outside is dim, the inside of the home is very bright.

This time, they all sat next to the bar in the living room, waiting to line up to take a shower, and then did not go to the sofa.

At this time, Zhang Chengcheng and Zhang Weiwei came out of the backyard and felt a little embarrassed when they saw someone coming to the house.

But thinking about what my parents told me when they left this morning, I obediently called someone, and then went to the kitchen to make milk and oatmeal for them all overnight, and also made a bowl for myself.

This is what Mu Qing told them. There are people at home, and if they are the only ones, they can just make oats for the guests. The reward is that they also drink a bowl themselves.

While the two brothers were drinking oat milk, Mu Qing went downstairs. Today, she came down a little early specifically to meet

Jun Zhao's grandparents.