19

☆ 19. Chapter 19 When he arrived in Sichuan, he didnt have to eat soft food. He shyly expressed that he would eat...

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 19: When he arrived in Sichuan, he didnt want to eat soft food. He shyly said...

After confirming the destination, everyone submitted it on their mobile phones. At this time, the network card was not working, so everyone was submitting.

At this time, of course, the sooner you leave, the better.

Therefore, after everyone decided on their destination, they all rushed to the station and spent half an hour on the way to enter the website before they succeeded.

And everyone arrived early. The country released news in the morning, and they came at noon.

But at this time, the city's train station was already crowded with people. Looking at the crowded square, Mu Qing was wondering how long the queue would take.

Everyone finally squeezed into the long queue in Sichuan Province. Mu Qing looked almost choked. The station was full, and the square where they were standing was full.

Jun Zhao protected Mu Qing in front of him, trying not to let anyone crowd her. Mu Qing, on the other hand, took a bite of something himself and then gave it to Jun Zhao.

There was an uproar of people around, and the police were struggling to maintain order. Although they were panicking, they were able to stabilize the situation and no stampede occurred.

The temperature in December was still very hot, and Mu Qing saw that Jun Zhao's hair was already wet. She felt a little distressed, but she also understood that he had to leave this time. She had called him in advance to go home. He was with his family, and he felt at ease in this life.

In their previous life, they lined up in the capital, and it was a sea of ​​people. The city of more than 2,000 people was enough to fill a ten-kilometer radius. Moreover, since their family was not around, the two of them had a hard time getting through the low mood. So in this life, she fulfilled his wish and let him come back.

At night, the temperature dropped quickly, but many people did not have enough warm clothes, and there was no place to lie down in the square. The entire team was moving forward slowly, unable to rest at all.

As for Mu Qing, he had been eating and drinking well for the past six months, but suddenly he felt a little unbearable, but because his body was nourished by space, he became much stronger. My body can still handle it, but my heart is tired.

Mu Qing and the two were still not enveloped in too much despair, but the others were not. Everyone's heart is filled with heavy weight but they cannot express it.

Who can I tell you? Everyone is as miserable as you.

The team was always advancing slowly, and everyone didn't get enough rest. In the end, Mu Qing was so sleepy that his eyelids were shaking, and he was basically half asleep and half awake relying on Jun Zhao.

Although Jun Zhao was tired, he still had to protect his little ancestor, so he still worked hard. After all, it was not impossible to survive such a long time.

After queuing for two days, everyone finally got on the train to Sichuan Province. The train was seriously overloaded and even more crowded than during the Spring Festival. Mu Qing was almost desperate. Fortunately, she was smart and bought a square suitcase. Her suitcase was placed on the ground and she could sit on it, which made it a lot easier.