48

☆ 48. Chapter 48 The house is rented out, which can at least reduce the burden...

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 48: Renting out a house can at least reduce the burden...

A few days after the Lantern Festival, Mu Qing received news from Aunt Zhang Cuifen.

Zhang Cuifen: Xiao Mu, good news, a reliable person wants to rent your house.

Mu Qing felt calm after reading the news. After all, she was looking for a neighbor, so she was not as eager to rent a house as others.

Mu Qing: Auntie, whats going on at this house?

Zhang Cuifen: I am a single mother with a 17-year-old girl. They are both honest and responsible people. Moreover, the family was in good condition and had a lot of food.

What this means is that you wont cause trouble and you wont default on your rent.

Mu Qing thought about it and thought it was okay.

Mu Qing: OK, I believe in your vision, Auntie, please bring them over.

Zhang Cuifen: Okay, bring them over now.

Zhang Cuifen looked at her wife who was sitting by the window smoking and sighed, "Hey, Mu Qing is also a good kid. Her parents gave her away when she was in junior high school. She still thinks of them now."

Zhang Cuifen's Husband Tian Dazhuang blew out the smoke and said, "That's good. The Mu family didn't say anything about changing their surname after they died, and Zhang Baolai didn't mention it either. This family is honest and good." Both of them

knew what was going on in Mu Qing's family. As for why Mu Qing's surname was Mu, it was because the Mu family were distant relatives of Lin. In this generation, there was really only one woman, and she had no children, so she wanted to adopt one.

But its too small and I dont want it. So I focused on Mu Qing. Mu Qing was good at studying, good-looking, and seemed to be sensible. That aunt of the Mu family didn't force Mu Qing to like her more, she just wanted to be grateful.

In the end, Mu's aunt died in a plane crash, leaving only Mu Qing. However, since Mu Qing inherited all her property, he had no intention of changing it back.

Regarding this point, both Zhang's father and Mu's mother are ignorant. Back then, the Mu family's sister gave money to save Zhang Weiwei, and the whole family was very grateful. It was the reason why they changed their surnames as soon as they disappeared.

...

After Zhang Cuifen went downstairs, she explained the matter to the mother and daughter downstairs.

"Mu Qing has already agreed." After looking at the mother and daughter, both of whom looked pretty good and smelled like mugwort, he said, "After you go, just take care of yourselves. No one is thinking about you." Stuff."

Zhang Cuifen knew that this mother and daughter lived in Wu Lili's house before. That family was not easy to get along with, and they thought about the food of the mother and daughter all day long. Fortunately, the two of them were fairly well-informed and knew that they were helping Mu Qing recruit renters.

You know, she didn't open the house for rent, otherwise once it was revealed that Mu Qing's girl's house was for rent, many people might want to go.

"You also know that Mu Qing's family doesn't value your things, so you can go there openly."

"Okay, thank you, sister." The middle-aged woman spoke first. Although she was looking at I'm a little tired, but it looks like I was doing well before.