18

☆ 18. Chapter 18 Seven super volcanoes come to the end of the world

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 18 The end of the world is coming. Seven super volcanoes

. There are currently seven super volcanoes in the world, namely:

1. Toba super volcano, located in Lake Toba, Sumatra Province, Northern Tao. It occurred in Lake Toba, Indonesia, 70,000 to 75,000 years ago. The intensity was level 8 on the volcanic B index, and the energy released reached 1 billion tons of t-NT. The volcano erupted 70,000 years ago and will erupt at any time now.

2. Yellowstone Supervolcano, located in Yellowstone National Park in the northwest corner of Wyoming in the Midwestern United States, is the largest active volcano in the world. Experts say that the eruption cycle of the Yellowstone volcano is 600,000-800,000 years, and it has been 642,000 years since the last eruption. The world's largest super active volcano is in an active period, and its destructive power exceeds human imagination. .

3. Long Valley Super Volcano, located in the Long Valley Valley in the center of eastern California, USA. The Long Valley volcano erupted 760,000 years ago, with a magnitude of VEI-7.6 and a scale 600 times that of Mount St. Helens. After the volcano erupts, it may even affect half of the earth.

4. Taupo super volcano, located on the North Island of Waikato, New Zealand. It is the largest super volcano in the South Pacific region. It destroyed the North Island of New Zealand more than 1900 years ago. Its eruption also created the largest volcanic lake in the world. ——Lake Taupo.

5. Valles Supervolcano, located in New Mexico, USA. It covers an area of ​​20 kilometers by 25 kilometers and has an altitude of 3430 meters. It ejected 200 cubic kilometers of debris 50,000 to 60,000 years ago. Two massive eruptions created the Pajarito pyroclastic plateau. The Valles Crater and surrounding areas continue to be affected by volcanic activity to this day.

6. Aila Super Volcano is located in Kagoshima Prefecture, Kyushu, Japan. It consists of Hokudake, Nakadake and Nandake, with an area of ​​approximately 77 square kilometers. It is a very active volcano. Sakurajima volcano was formed about 26,000 years ago and was originally an underwater volcano. Sakurajima Volcano is an active volcano, and small eruptions occur almost every day. The volcano is very active.

7. Tenap supervolcano, located in Siberia, Russia.

This time the end of the world is caused by the eruption of these volcanoes, which has brought about a series of problems.

Then, coupled with the fact that the earth has moved to the pericenter of the Milky Way, the uneven material in the universe has caused the earth to usher in the Great Ice Age, which occurs once every 60 million years. Disasters occur frequently on the earth and darkness breeds.

There are only more and more serious natural disasters. Humanity's survival seems to have suddenly entered a desperate situation. Too many low-level people have died. Relying on the strong adaptability of the people and the strict management of the government, although China's survival rate is The highest, but also a difficult life.

Three of the seven volcanoes that will erupt in the last days are in the United States. The eruption of these volcanoes is enough to destroy the entire country and completely deprive all life of North America.

The United States predicted that the volcanoes in their territory might erupt three years ago, so they slowly began to transfer food, materials, and industries to South America, which can be said to be quite effective. Of course, many countries have criticized them for engaging in new colonization.