23

☆ 23. Chapter 23 The water source is polluted. In summer, there is nothing like a bowl of ice...

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 23 The water source is polluted. In summer, nothing is like a bowl of ice...

After half a month of panic, people have just finished buying the food they want, and the government has indeed solved the food panic everywhere. Everyone has basically found a construction team in the past few days, sent a team to repair the house, and are waiting to move into a new home.

However, now everyone has begun to discover new problems. The volcanic ash floating over has polluted the water source. You know, the sulfur in the volcanic ash will make people sick if they drink it. Even if they don't get sick, the taste is not good. , so the people began to panic again, this time, buying all kinds of mineral water.

However, everyone discovered that large supermarkets in various places have quietly become state-owned. Now they can't afford much mineral water, and there are even purchase restrictions!

Some small private supermarkets do still have water, and there is no purchase limit, but they can't stand it and don't sell it. Even if they ask for it, the price is sky-high, and you are not allowed to bargain on the ground.

Fortunately, after the government rescued food, it began to send out troops, so social order was still in order. Although the crime rate was a bit higher, it was still controllable.

Nowadays, the most we have in our homes are knives. Not every family has one. Most of them are shared by several families. The main reason is that the prices of various things have increased, and they are really too expensive.

Moreover, now people who are familiar with each other are basically gathering together, so the safety is not bad, not that bad. On the other side of the ocean, in Latin America, various gun battles have already been staged.

When Mu Qing heard about it, a small army of about fifty people came to his home.

As for Mu Qing who didn't go out every day, why did he know that? Because Zhang's father was transferred to several people to build the military camp first.

The military camp is not far from Mu Qing's home, in the countryside, where residents gather. If she went there from home, it would take less than ten minutes to drive there.

After the army came, they also brought a way to filter water for everyone - a small water purifier, with a limit per person per day. The agent must also hold an ID card and swipe the card according to the ID card to receive it.

Of course, if you dont have enough to drink, you can also choose to drink water directly from the river.

Now, the rural areas are fine, but the urban water supply has been completely paralyzed, because volcanic ash is insoluble. When water containing volcanic ash enters the sewage treatment plant, it will become a wrecking ball, which will crush many mechanical equipment and cause biological damage. The reactor failed.

Mu Qing had thought of this thing at the beginning, so the filtering equipment he bought could meet the requirements. However, this kind of equipment was obviously not suitable for large sewage treatment plants.

On the other hand, Ao Jia, who was hiding in her own home, saw the news from her parents that the water supply in the city had been cut off. She was now very glad that she had come back, otherwise she would not know how to get through it now.

Every time she thought of this, she hated Mu Qing so much that she wanted to rush to their house and beat him up. But there was nothing she could do. Firstly, she couldn't get into Mu Qing's home. Secondly, she knew that she couldn't beat Mu Qing! You know, if she hadn't been against him, how could grandma really not give her anything.