82

☆ 82. Chapter 82 She plays with the hearts of these boys with a five-thousand-jin betrothal gift.

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 82 Five Thousand Jin Betrothal Gift She Played with the Hearts of These Boys

That evening, after Wang He took the holiday, when the two of them were sitting at the door to rest together, Slei suddenly mentioned Lan Ling.

It turned out that Lan Ling sent his admission notice in the group today.

"Lan Ling said today that she can go to school." Slay pretended to say it casually.

"Oh..." Wang He also felt depressed when he said this. After all, he was also a student and wanted to fulfill Han Chuang's twenty-year wish.

"Ah He, I also want to go to school." Si Lei looked at Wang He seriously, "I know you may be worried, but we can get married first."

Wang He was excited when he heard Si Lei's proposal. But when he thought about going to school, he still hesitated. If they got married, the money would naturally have to come from their family.

"I'll talk to my mother tonight." Wang He held Silei's hand, feeling a little heavy. He didn't know if his mother would agree to the marriage.

At night, Wang He told his mother.

"Wang He, you have to think about it yourself. This is the path you choose." Hao Fang almost fainted from being so angry with his son.

Who would have thought that at this juncture, he would agree to pay for Sly's education? Is this something a normal person could do? "Old Wang, get him out of here. I'll pretend that I never gave birth to this barbecued pork" !"

"Mom, don't be like this, I really like Silei, just this once, can't I do it just this once?" Wang He also felt sad and understood that five thousand kilograms of grain was not a small amount. But he really couldn't let it go. Thinking of this, he knelt down and said, "Mom, this is the last time. It would be nice if Slei and I got married."

Hao Fang sneered, "Do you think she is sincerely living with you? ? If I really treat you well, I should find a job at this time and work hard with you instead of leaving you to study alone!" "

Mom, this is really the last time!" Wang He didn't understand many things. Yes, but he just wants an answer and an explanation for the past two years.

Hao Fang looked at her son's sad face and almost shed tears. What evil had she done? His son was going to meet such a girl. She couldn't believe that her son could get up if he was let down.

"Okay, I promise to pay her tuition, but you have to register and complete the wedding before you can pay her." Hao Fang sneered in her heart, isn't this little girl pretending to be innocent?

She really didn't believe that a married girl who went to college could still be marketable. Don't think that she doesn't know that today's universities are just like the senior academies in ancient times. Not everyone can go there, and it's up to you whether others can take a look at her.

She, Hao Fang, has never looked at anyone wrongly in her life.

"Mom, Leilei will definitely agree." Wang He was very excited, and then went downstairs to tell Silei the news.

Slei knew that they were discussing their own affairs upstairs, and she told her parents about her plans.

The failure of the last interview made Si Yannian completely give up. He could not go back to his previous life. The nourishing life of being a teacher and running a small shop is gone forever. So when faced with his daughter's choice, he couldn't refuse. Wang He was a good young man, and he still hoped that the two of them could live a good life together.