15

☆ 15. Chapter 15 The prototype of the house is in place. In the end of the world, Mu Qing thought that he too...

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 15 The prototype of the house is in place. In the apocalypse, Mu Qing thought that he too...

Mu Qing came here every day to supervise the work, and then used his own car to pull a load of supplies every day, and waited until night to move the supplies to a part of the new home.

Of course, because the rooms in these warehouses were locked, Mu Qing was not worried about losing anything.

Now, these things are needed for daily use and the price is not expensive.

It only matters if these things are really missing. For example, lighters and toilet paper may seem unimportant, but without them, the quality of life will be severely reduced.

Without a lighter, you can't even cook well. You have to keep firewood every day, which is a waste of resources. There is no way, everyone has learned to make fire by drilling wood without any teacher.

No one in the last days will say that drilling wood to make fire is fake anymore, basically everyone will. When Mu Qing first started learning, it was also very difficult. He might not be able to succeed in two hours, but in the later stage, he could light up the fire in ten minutes.

This is what life forces people to do.

In this life, Mu Qing really doesn't want to live the kind of life where his hands will turn red every day, and the calluses that grow cannot match the speed of being worn away, and eventually the whole palm will bleed.

Then I wont talk about things like paper towels. When they were not available, everything was used. Everyone made full use of the wisdom of the ancients.

The country also sent historical experts to popularize science on how ancient people solved problems after going to the toilet.

Life after the apocalypse, with lack of food and clothing, is despairing.

But the amazing thing is that when food and clothing are abundant, everyone is complaining about nothing, promoting the value of life, and feeling that life is boring. But when survival really became a problem, people continued to live tenaciously, and no one thought about dying.

Mu Qing came today to inspect the results of the decoration.

It can be seen from a distance that the entire house is framed, but the situation inside cannot be seen from the outside. This is the latest bulletproof one-way visual glass. Mu Qing agreed to install this after watching the video of the experiment. Now watch Come on, you can only see a large building of glass from the outside, and then a little bit of roof protruding from it.

Then there is waterproofing. The entire frame ensures that it will never leak. The tempered glass and gaps on top are all coated with waterproof glue. And the entire glass can be opened in all places with one-click automation.

Of course, Mu Qing had no intention of using this function from the beginning, but she ordered another box of water-repellent sealant from them. When she buys things now, she always buys them one by one.

Finally, after making sure that the situation inside could not be seen from the outside world, Mu Qing checked this item and signed.

Starting from the gate into the courtyard, it was very well built. The entire front was decorated in a courtyard style with small bridges and flowing water. Although she thought it was useless, she acquiesced because it could circulate water and raise fish. .