13

☆ 13. Chapter 13 I cant keep your mouth shut even if I continue to purchase supplies and eat!

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 13: Continue to purchase supplies and eat, but I still cant stop your mouth! ...

and the decoration team have basically finalized the general plan for the decoration. Mu Qing has been extremely tired these past two days.

In the next two days, Mu Qing scanned the goods online every day. The warehouse had been repaired. If he didn't scan the goods, what were he waiting for? Havent you seen that prices in various industries have begun to rise quietly due to the high temperature?

You must know that the money that has risen now is all the materials that she has evaporated out of thin air. Therefore, in just two days, Mu Qing basically bought all the food and seasonings that will be used for at least ten years in the end of the world. He dare not say that there is nothing. Omitted, but she bought everything she could think of, which should cover 90% of her life.

Of course, she bought less rice, flour, grain and oil than other supplies. After all, these things would not taste good if left for a long time.

But, overall, she bought a lot of this stuff.

Mu Qing calculated that if there were enough fruits and vegetables, 1kg of rice a day would be enough for each person to be full.

Then in the last ten years, nearly 6,000 kilograms will be needed, so one person will need almost 30,000 kilograms of food. Of course, she only bought a total of 250,000 yuan of grain, which was basically rice and wheat without shelling. This kind of grain has a much longer shelf life, but if you buy too much, it won't taste good if you keep it for a long time.

But with so much food, it is still necessary to have it. She thought that in the past two years, she could exchange food with other people for good things. However, although the price of food has increased again, it is not valuable anymore.

She can use the old rice to exchange for some that are useful to her, and then put the new rice in her space in the basement. In this way, the family will always have new rice, and the quality of life will be very good.

In this world, we should collect food widely and build high-end houses!

Mu Qing started buying daily necessities. For a big family, one pack of paper and one roll of paper per day cost about 4 yuan in total, which is 1,460 a year. She directly bought 50,000 yuan worth of paper.

Then Fengyoujing and toilet water were wholesaled in many boxes, mainly because the environment in the future will be harsh, and the most surviving animals will be bugs, so we must guard against them.

Although there are many fancy mosquito repellent products on the market, including various pure herbal products without additives, in her opinion, none of them are as effective as Fengyoujing, which is designed to cure all the bells and whistles!

Then there are all kinds of clothes, shoes, pots and pans, aunt's towels... and so on...

aunt's towels, 20 packs a year each, and there are currently only two women in the family, Mu Qing and her mother. Therefore, she directly bought twenty boxes of the SF brand, which should be enough. Some people in the apocalypse also have this stuff, so they can be replaced when the time comes. Basically, as long as you have food, there is nothing you can't exchange for it.

There was also that kind of military coat, which was extremely thick. She bought a hundred of them, of course, just this one. It's definitely not enough. Down jackets from Daye's family are very expensive. She is not planning to buy them at home or abroad. When the time comes, she will go abroad to collect supplies from abroad.