74

☆ 74. Chapter 74: Will Jun Zhao go to school? Does Mu Qings family still need money?

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 74: Will Jun Zhao go to school? Does Mu Qings family still need money?

No one had much reaction to the topic of whether Jun Zhao would go to school or whether Mu Qing would find a job.

Both of them are adults, but as parents, they can't let their children grow up too much. They still need to talk about it when necessary.

Of course, they can only say a few words, and there will be no more.

Grandpa Jun and the others are also concerned about whether Jun Zhao wants to go to school. Although a large group of people live together, they are still two families in the end. Regarding Jun Zhao, what Grandpa Jun wants is to go back to the house to meet his parents at night. Talk about it.

At night, Jun Zhao didn't tell his family, but Mu Qing ate ice cream and then talked about the topic with him.

She could tell that Jun Zhao didn't want to go back to school.

It makes sense not to go back to the previous life, but there are no conditions. Jun Zhao's parents went to the northwest and did not receive good care. There was not much food and no work. Of course he didn't even mention it.

But now, both his parents have their own jobs. If he saves some money, he can't afford to go to school.

"Jun Zhao, I guess school is about to start." Mu Qing asked Jun Zhao who was sitting on the bay window of the bedroom.

"Well, I know." Jun Zhao looked a little down, then walked over and hugged Mu Qing gently, "I don't want to go, I can't bear to leave you!" "

Haha..." Mu Qing laughed, yes He really smiled, "It's not like we can't see each other anymore."

Jun Zhao was struggling in his heart. He didn't know where his future would be after going to school, but he only knew that he couldn't bear to leave Mu Qing. He felt very sad after basically not seeing each other for the past six months. I feel uncomfortable.

"But, what if I miss you?" Jun Zhao said in a dull tone.

"I heard Jiang Lele say that our university town in Sichuan Province will be in Mianshi in the future. It's very close. You can come back on weekends." Mu Qing smiled and didn't think this was a problem. "The future situation may be No, I think you should go."

"Okay, then I'll discuss it with my parents." Jun Zhao nodded and said he would consider it.

Mu Qing was not worried that Jun Zhao's family would object, they were all sensible. He was the only one who had Jun Zhao's parents, and they would try their best to give him something to rely on in the future.

After Jun Zhao finished talking to Mu Qing, he called his parents to confirm the matter.

Of course, everyone on the other end of the phone expressed support for Jun Zhao's desire to go to school.

Although the current social situation is not good, no matter what time or era it is, people with knowledge will go further and be valued more. This is an eternal truth.

However, they also told Jun Zhao about this specific matter and asked him to come back early tomorrow morning, and then the family would sit together to discuss it.

After receiving the consent and encouragement of a series of people, Jun Zhao also decided to go to school as soon as school started.

Of course, Mu Qing has also thought about what she wants to do in the future. Now that her family is gradually getting on the right track, she also needs to see if there is a job suitable for her.