44

☆ 44. Chapter 44 In the future, someone who eats insects contacted me and wanted to buy mosquito repellent...

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 44: Eat Insects in the Future. Someone contacted me and wanted to buy mosquito repellent water...

"February 22, 2121, the tenth day of the first lunar month. Welcome to the noon news. Insect pests have occurred in many places today. It has been confirmed that there is indeed a spread of diseases... "

...citizens are requested to close the doors and windows..."

"...cover your skin as much as possible when going out..."

"...recently, heatstroke has continued to increase. It is recommended that everyone stay at home..."

...

Mu Qing still suffers from it every day Paying attention to the news is a habit left over from the previous life. When will you see some new policies and news?

Now, the news is full of neutral reports, which do not give the masses meaningless hope. After all, no one is a fool and everyone

knows what the future will be like; however, it does not explain the bad situation in the future, otherwise it may cause Horrible atmosphere.

The current news is just very neutral reports.

After all, what would happen if you didnt say it? Nowadays, in such a small place, news spreads very quickly, and everyone is busy trying to survive, paying great attention to the things around them.

Now, due to the rising temperature in the river, many freshwater fish have died in droves, and the water cannot be used directly, otherwise they may contract diseases at some point.

And the seaside? No one dares to go near the seaside now. Everyone wants to live on the Qinghai-Tibet Plateau.

As for why there are so many bugs, of course its because the southwest is already humid, the weather is sultry, and there are too many dead animals and plants. Therefore, before you notice it, there are more mosquitoes, and many people are bitten by mosquitoes. , and then died of infection.

Of course, the consistent feature of news is to step on other countries. For example, Country M is now in a mess in reports. The Yellowstone volcano has submerged more than half of the country, and they can only shrink to a small part. Of course, this small number is pretty good relative to their population.

Then the other half went to South America, but there were no follow-up reports about this group of people.

...

[Community Group 2020]

Wang He: Does anyone have extra mosquito repellent water? urgent! urgent! urgent!

Lan Ling: Boss, if you dont have anyone else, who else?

Zhang Tiantian: Yes, your family is local.

Sun Xin: @王河, we want it too. There are so many mosquitoes now that one bite can make a big bag, and it can also spread viruses.

Xinhai: @木清, 清清Sister, do you have extra mosquito repellent water at home?

Mu Qing: Do you think that mosquito repellent water can be used in excess now?

Xinhai: ...

Wang He: There are quite a lot of people here. @MUQing, do you have any extra? I can pay for your grain purchases.

Mu Qing: No

...

because of Silei's incident, he doesn't like Wang He now either. However, thinking that they are all being raised as fish, I still look forward to them being together. Wouldn't it be nice to torture each other? Just don't come out to harm others. However, Slay probably doesn't like him.