7

☆ 7. Chapter 7: Collecting supplies: Boiled shrimps in Hainan Island, the simpler the more difficult...

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 7: Collecting Supplies: Boiled Shrimp in Hainan Island. The easier it is, the more difficult it is...

This time, after thinking about it for a while, she booked a flight to Hainan Island.

As for why we went to Hainan Island first, it must be because the space currently only welcomes invertebrates, so of course we have to go to the beach. There are so many beaches, but why Hainan?

Of course, Hainan is rich in products. Hainan Island is China's only tropical island province and is known as "one of the few unpolluted pure lands" in the world. The island has spring all year round and the forest coverage rate exceeds 50%. Hainan is a colorful world with all five tourism elements: sunshine, sea water, beach, green, and air. It is endowed with the natural scenery of a tropical island and is therefore rich

in species .

After getting off the plane and stepping into Hainan, my mood was just like the scenery here, suddenly clear and clear, and suddenly enlightened. The streets are spotless, the trees are verdant, the flowers are blooming, the sky is clear, the sky is clear, and the breeze is gentle.

No wonder, before the end of the world, countless people like to travel here, it is indeed very relaxing. Even after experiencing the apocalypse for ten years, coming to this scenery is very relaxing and comfortable.

Soon Mu Qing rented a car and went to the beach. Standing on the beach, the water was so clear and blue that it made people want to embrace it. The blue sky, the blue sea, the cool sea breeze, the salty smell of the sea water, the waves rolling in the sea, the passion is like fire, chasing the horizon on the other side of the sea, and gradually becoming peaceful. Blue sea and sky, green trees and white clouds... But in her eyes, these are not as cute as lively fish and shrimps and other seafood. After all, in her eyes, everything is food that can be reproduced infinitely. Think about it, even if you can't keep some livestock, just eating these seafood is amazing.

However, Mus mother was suffering from rheumatism, so it was best to eat less seafood, so she rejected her previous terrible idea and still aimed to hold livestock!

Looking at the sea, however, she can't go diving now, after all, she has no experience.

So Mu Qing paid the money and got his diving certificate in a week.

And during this week's free time, Mu Qing was not idle either. He collected some seawater and sand at the beach every day and put it into the space, and then started a big purchase!

She collects all kinds of seafood at the night market. Many of them are fished directly from the sea, so they are very fresh and basically alive. Mu Qing has no resistance at all to this kind of delicacy that can be reproduced. In one word, he just wants to buy it!

After purchase, all items will be delivered to your short-term rental apartment.

When the local fishermen saw that they had bought a lot, they introduced her to a large local aquaculture company. They said that if she bought a lot, she could buy it from him, but it was artificially raised there, so it was up to her whether she liked it or not. Liked it.

I like it, how could I not like it! She quickly found a major mariculture company introduced by local fishermen, and then ordered a batch of seedlings from them. Although she bought a small amount, there were so many varieties, including seawater and freshwater, and there were many expensive ones. seafood. So Mu Qing was a pretty good deal for him.