78

☆ 78. Chapter 78: The power outage started and the shunt system was implemented to provide power in turns...

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 78: The power outage started and the shunt system started to supply power in turns...

When she woke up in the morning, Mu Qing discovered that there was a power outage today. Don't ask how Mu Qing knew that - she was woken up by the heat.

With the current temperature, if her house didn't have air conditioning, the big glass cover would heat people to death.

After going downstairs, it was dark all the way and was no longer as bright as before. After all, even the sky outside is dark now, let alone indoors.

If the lights were not turned on, it would be really dark. After Mu Qing went downstairs, she realized that none of her family members were there.

Then she heard a sound coming from the backyard. She followed the sound and walked over. Then she found that the backyard was quite full of people. Everyone who could come to the family was in the backyard. It can be said that except for Mu Ma, the two people who had to go to work, there were also There is one person who sleeps in, and everyone has arrived.

"What's wrong?" Mu Qing went over and asked directly.

"It's okay, it's just a power outage." Grandma Mu answered, "I heard that the recent volcanic ash has increased more and more, and then the power lines in many places have been crushed. Many places are difficult to repair, and there will probably be frequent power outages in the future. "Yes."

Mu Qing nodded. She didn't know if the power was out now or not. At this time in her last life, she was still in a state of confusion and couldn't believe that the world had become like this.

Moreover, the weather was too hot at that time, and the electricity in their home was used to power the refrigerator, and there was also a small generator, so she didn't know about the power outage.

"It's okay. We have biogas generators, solar power generators and diesel generators at home, which are always enough." Mu Qing was fully prepared and took everything into consideration.

"Well, we know, and we are currently studying how to do it." It was Jun Zhao who spoke. He said that they were all studying, but in fact he was studying alone.

These things are very precious now, and he doesn't dare to touch them. If Mu Qing is so afraid of heat, he will probably kill himself.

"Haha, I asked the decoration company to design it before. The first choice is biogas power generation, and then the remaining part will be used for cooking. If there is no more, I will use solar energy, and finally use diesel." Mu Qing walked over and opened the big equipment box. , turned on all the switches, "This is fine."

"It's quite simple." Grandma Mu looked at the boiler room. Although she didn't know what the boiler was used for, it seemed that at least the generator It's still very good, "Haha, this boiler room is not bad."

Regarding Grandma Mu's compliment, Mu Qing felt that after two years, she would like it even more. At that time, the earth's interior no longer radiated heat, the sun was blocked again, and the temperature gradually dropped. Moreover, in the end, the sun traveled to the pericenter of the Milky Way and encountered the uneven material zone of the universe.

At that time, everything came together, and the earth ushered in an unprecedented Ice Age.

She didn't know if her family could live forever. However, people in the last days cherish life the most, and she believes in her ability to adapt.