95

☆ 95. Chapter 95 Space New Function Durian Flavored Rock

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 95 New Space Function: Durian-flavored Rock

Before Mu Qing put the chalcedony into the space, she simply thought that the chalcedony looked good, but the feedback information the space gave her made her very happy.

She has never put energy or mineral resources into the space before. These are things that need to be cleared, and she is not willing to leave a little bit of something wrong.

But now, the feedback from space is that a small mountain appears on the coast of space.

In fact, this cannot be regarded as a hill. After all, it is really small. It may not be called a mountain. At most, it is just a big mound.

However, the size of this mound may be as large as Jingshan Park in the capital.

As for this hill, Mu Qing knew from the feedback information given to her by the space - minerals can actually grow in this hill!

And what does the new function of space mean? This means that Mu Qing will no longer be short of oil, natural gas, or coal in the future. This convenience makes her ecstatic. She no longer has to worry about many of the worries she had before, and she is no longer afraid of the severe cold in the future. Even if the coal is burned out, she can give birth on her own.

Therefore, there is no need to plan when burning coal at home in the future, and you can burn enough. After all, in the following years, the weather was really bitter and cold. Some people woke up one night and found that their toes had been frozen off. In the previous generation, Zhang Weiwei also had one of his toes frozen off. At that time, Mu Mu Qing's mother's silent tears made Mu Qing panic every time he thought about it.

People who don't have the conditions will sleep in the same bed together most nights, just like they used to. So in this life, Mu Qing doesn't want to suffer from the cold anymore. It's her nightmare.

Generally, she cannot clearly know what the space needs. Most of the time, she discovers new uses for the space in a triggered manner. Just like the stone marrow this time, it seemed like a small unintentional move, but it allowed her to discover a big function.

"Be careful!" Sun Xiaojing saw that Mu Qing was distracted, so she slapped Mu Qing suddenly to wake him up. It was so dangerous at this time, but he couldn't be distracted. She has seen many examples of experienced old researchers who never came back due to carelessness and carelessness when they were in the field.

Mu Qing was patted by Sun Xiaojing, and then she woke up when she saw the scene in front of her. Now she was in a dark underground cave, so she really couldn't be careless.

Although this function of space is a great discovery, no matter how good the future is, what she must do now is to act cautiously and follow everyone out. It would be bad if she ends up here.

They had reached a level of water conservation at this time. If Sun Xiaojing hadn't woken herself up just now, she would have fallen down, which would have caused serious injuries.

Mu Qing looked down from here and found that the water here began to become faster and then became more turbid.

Coming down from the steps, Mu Qing had to step on the sloping walls on both sides because she could no longer judge the depth of the water here, and the water flow was so fast that it hurt her feet.

Finally, because everyone did not bring enough rope, Sun Xiaojing decided not to risk the test.

After Mu Qing stood firmly on his feet, he looked up and looked at the scene in front of him. He suddenly felt familiar. After thinking about it for a long time, he felt it was very interesting.