126-130

☆ 126. Chapter 126 A new task is coming. Mu Qing hesitates.

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 126 A new task comes. Mu Qing hesitates.

Mu Qing has been living a very leisurely life recently. He is not busy at work in the unit. She doesn't have to worry about anything at home, it's simply a magical life.

After the last time they went out to explore the cave, other people in the unit were very busy. Mu Qing guessed that a new base should be established.

After the end of the world, many people moved underground. People living on the ground are either really at the bottom of society, or they are people with a certain family background.

Many people still choose to live underground. It's just that life underground is not a good life. It's just that you won't starve to death underground. You have temporary jobs and you can only survive.

Mu Qing also learned some things from Sun Xiaojing. For example, the future use of these crypts is unknown, but they are currently used as scientific research centers. If there is more space in the future, it is not impossible to convert it to civilian use, but it cannot be made public at the moment.

Mu Qing even wrote a confidentiality letter, so that even his family could not talk about this matter. For this kind of thing, Mu Qing is absolutely cooperative. She believes in the Chinese government, and even they have lived to the tenth year of the end of the world.

After the end of the world, as long as you are willing to work hard and are not too unlucky, you can still survive in China.

Mu Qing here was just having lunch and was in a daze. In the past, everyone sometimes went out to bask in the sun at noon, but now it is completely impossible. After all, it has been raining outside. Fortunately, the country's water conservancy facilities are very good, and now People live on high ground. Otherwise, if it rained like this, there would have been a big flood.

Although the current scale is a flood, it is still within the controllable range. Mu Qing also knows that this year everyone dislikes the heavy rain, but next year, they will be looking forward to rain every day.

After all, as the earth enters an ice age and is blocked by volcanic ash, the climate of the earth will not be so pleasant in the future.

"Qingqing..." Jiang Lele suddenly patted Mu Qing on the shoulder, "Did you know that our unit has a new task?" "

Yes, didn't you ask me to find a new scientific research address?" Mu Qing looked through the mobile phone group. She didn't know anything about the news inside.

"Well, it's good that you know. Let me tell you that another scientific research team is about to set off during this period..." Jiang Lele paused before continuing, looking a little embarrassed, "How can you let me go this time? Don't go, it's been raining every day lately and it's very dangerous in the mountains."

Mu Qing nodded, she wasn't planning to go either. After all, she didn't lack anything. Even this job was dispensable. She was just looking for something to do while giving her own voice in the family.

"I know, it's not like I dislike longevity." Mu Qing smiled and expressed his gratitude to Jiang Lele for his thoughtfulness. "You too, you must pay attention to safety at work recently." "I know,

the key is you." Jiang Lele didn't seem to care. Not very happy, as if there was something he wanted to say but couldn't.

Mu Qing didn't pay attention, and even if he did, he didn't care that much. After all, she really doesn't care about this. Even if she has to go, she can't die if she has space, so what does she care about.