56

☆ 56. Chapter 56 The Toba volcano erupted again. I am afraid that only Mu Qing is like this...

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 56: The Toba volcano erupted again. Perhaps only Mu Qing was like this...

In the end, Mu Qing didn't find anyone he liked. But fortunately, the dress before was very good. Because she learned that the lake green cheongsam was made of Luo. It would be very cool to wear in summer and is very suitable for the current climate.

Therefore, Mu Qing only bought this piece of clothing this time. Then, thinking that there were no shoes to go with the clothes, I bought a pair of cloth sandals in the store. They had a very exotic flavor and she liked them very much.

She did not patronize the clothes in other stores.

Of course, Master Wen didn't take what she said before seriously, and even ignored her. She has always only liked making clothes. Now even though the apocalypse is over, she still makes clothes all day long for a living. She doesn't want to change her living conditions, she just likes to live more freely.

Mu Qing's attitude towards Master Wen was certainly lifeless. She attributed this to an expert, who always had

quirks , and she could tolerate them. She thought about waiting until tomorrow.

After all, tomorrow is March 1st. Once Toba erupts, everyone will definitely think more about it. Two of these super volcanoes at once are very troublesome. Now there is another one. I dont know if you will. You can guess that it will continue to explode later.

After Doba breaks out tomorrow, she believes that Master Wen will take her words seriously. There is nothing better than a fixed residence. After all, people in the city are going to the square to take refuge. If she doesn't go, she won't be able to buy food. How will you make clothes then?

I am afraid that only Mu Qing is so calm. Others may not be able to accept it if they know that the Toba volcano will erupt again. After all, it was a super volcano that almost wiped out Homo sapiens 70,000 years ago.

At that time, there were only a few thousand human ancestors left, and after so many years, food had developed to its current scale. Maybe everyone is not so afraid of other volcanoes, but Toba volcano is definitely everyones nightmare.

After all, you can comfort yourself with other volcanoes, which are not as good as Toba Volcano, and the country has not released specific data on volcanic eruptions, it is just speculation.

However, the Toba volcano erupted, and everyone was really panicked. Mu Qing felt that this may be because the ancestors of Homo sapiens wrote their fear of volcanoes into their genes.

At night, Mu Qing was looking forward to tomorrow's clothes, but she went to bed early because she knew that a new round of earthquakes and volcanoes would begin tomorrow. This kind of thing would be very common in this year.

Then before going to bed, both Jun Zhao and Mu Qing called their homes and reported that they were safe. There is no way, your parents will always worry about you when you are away from home.

The next day, Mu Qing took Jun Zhao to the lobby early in the morning to blow on the air conditioner. Jun Zhao was quite curious as to why she got up so early, which was very inconsistent with her personality.

Of course, Mu Qing couldn't say it was because of the earthquake. He just replied that he wanted to go look at the clothes early and get up early to prepare.

Not long after they arrived in the lobby, people discovered that an earthquake had begun. The first one to notice was the front desk lady. She was not in a hurry and stopped people from evacuating the hotel in a calm and orderly manner.