73

☆ 73. Chapter 73 May 1st Labor Day Mom Mu didnt know she was free...

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 73 May 1st Labor Day Mom Mu didnt know she was free...

This years May 1st Labor Day is a different holiday. People no longer celebrate and are no longer happy for the holiday.

Even the students are missing the days when they used to go to school. They finally know that studying is the easiest thing. Even the two children in Mu Qing's family miss their old school days.

Today, most of the government workers, except for a few people who are on duty in shifts, have a holiday. This May Day also announced the decision to only have one day off this year, and it has not changed in the next ten years.

The whole family was sitting in the big living room watching the scene of the volcanic eruption broadcast on TV. To be honest, everyone has mixed feelings about this volcano.

It was as if everyone was waiting for this volcano to erupt.

But when two months came and the volcano erupted, everyone was afraid again. Everyone is wondering whether the volcano will stop erupting in the future.

Now, the concentration of the volcanic lake in the air is so unbearable that they have to wear masks when they go out every day, otherwise they dare not go out.

Of course, more people are not wearing masks now. After all, no one can afford medical supplies such as masks.

Nowadays, anything related to medical treatment is very expensive. Not to mention masks, which are in short supply.

Mu Qing had never thought about using her own mask machine to make masks and sell them. She didn't have the qualifications for such a business, but she just thought that if she didn't have any, she could still make them herself.

Its not just this year that masks are needed. When the seventh year of the apocalypse comes, the fog will begin, and if everyone wants to look for masks, they wont be able to find them.

And her family will definitely be the happiest family in this life.

She actually asked Jun Zhao to get some masks for him and his family, but none of his family wanted any. Mu Qing did not force them to do anything, but it was very comfortable for this kind of people to interact with each other.

They can't afford the fruits and vegetables at home, so sometimes they will come over very early to help sweep away the volcanic ash around their home, and then leave it at their doorstep; and sometimes if they cook something to eat at home, they will definitely A copy will also be sent over.

Although Mu Qing didn't care about these little things, he still felt very comfortable.

But now, the family is sitting in the hall. Because the space is limited, the two children sit on the large soft square stools that match the sofa. The two of them are holding a large fruit plate and eating fruits.

Mu Qing looked at the images of volcanic eruptions. She had to say that she had not seen many of them in her previous life, let alone the one where Xinjiang was hit by disasters in the later period.

After all, Jun Zhao's relatives all died in that disaster, which caught people off guard. No one in his family mentioned it at that time, and after he fell ill, he no longer mentioned the topic of his family.

Mu Qing looked at the still silly Jun Zhao next to him and smiled. He should just do what he likes in this life. School will start soon, and then she will let Jun Zhao do what he likes.