156-160

☆ 156. Chapter 156 Lets go and catch mice, so they dont have a high sense of precaution.

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 156: Lets go and catch mice, so they dont have a high sense of precaution. ...

The leader who came down looked at the mouse in Wang Gang's hand with a thoughtful expression.

"Where did you catch this mouse?" Thinking of something, the secretary asked.

"I caught this in the landlord's yard."

Wang Gang thought for a while and replied, "This mouse is very strange. It comes out even if there are people around. It doesn't seem to be afraid of people at all." It

is about to starve to death . , its not like Im not afraid of people! The leader who came from above looked at the skinny appearance of the rat and thought to himself.

At the same time, he also increased his vigilance, always feeling that this was not a simple matter. If it worked really well, his political career might be taken to a higher level.

"Do you want to sell this?"

"Yes, didn't we collect a lot of bugs in the first year? I was wondering if the mice would also be collected, so I came to ask..." Wang Gang said, but at this time there was no Speaking of what Mu Qing said, he was also afraid of causing trouble to Mu Qing.

"Good boy..." The leader touched his head, then said something to the secretary beside him, then turned to him and said: "You can all bring the mouse over in the future. This thing is very harmful, but You can't eat it..."

Wang Gang heard that his goal was achieved, and he thought that hard work really paid off! For their family, even the things that a little mouse can exchange are still very happy.

After all, this can be regarded as a windfall, and who would refuse such a cheap thing? !

But after Wang Gang left, the leader said to the secretary: "You must report this situation, don't ignore it!" "

Secretary, when will we go back?" Secretary Wang understood that their mission this time had just begun. .

Originally, they came down this time because they wanted to inspect the construction progress nearby, and they also needed to inspect the people's living environment and standards.

After all, it has been two years since the end of the world, and now that we finally see a little bit of hope, we naturally want to resume production as soon as possible so that everyone can live a good life again.

He even knew that although the sea level has risen by nearly a hundred meters, the earthquakes have stopped, and some places along the coast can now be inhabited. The government is already preparing to arrange for the population to live there.

When I saw this mouse today, the secretary's first thought was that it was bad!

The fate of human beings is ill-fated, and the abnormality of this mouse may not be simple. Especially the plague that the boy said was even more frightening.

Both the secretary and his secretary Wang felt uncomfortable. They only felt that the color of the sky was much darker, which made people feel breathless.

"Xiao Wang, where do you think the future of mankind is?" The secretary's eyes became moist as he spoke.

"Secretary, with a person like you who is dedicated to the people, at least the people will not starve to death..." Secretary Wang also felt gloomy in his heart. He understood the current situation very well.