8

☆ 8. Chapter 8 Space Upgrade: Charred on the outside and tender on the inside, meaty and chewy, one bite...

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 8: Space upgrade: crispy on the outside, tender on the inside, meaty Q-bomb, one bite...

Mu Qing in the previous life, she never met the conditions for space upgrade, she only used the most basic space, which was just enough for her family of four to not starve to death. of.

After all, it was freezing everywhere at that time, so where could she go to find these fresh supplies? So in the end, the best thing was to eat potatoes every day. Even with these potatoes, the family exhausted all their family property. Only then did they get some, and finally they were able to plant them in the space.

However, at that time, it had been ten years since the end of the world. There was no sunshine, scarce water resources, severe cold climate, frequent disasters and pests, and very little food. Everyone has no food, and even potatoes are not food that everyone can afford.

Therefore, even if it was potatoes, Mu Qing was very happy when she gnawed them. The kind of happiness was probably like feeling full after being hungry for several years. Also, after years of eating strange-tasting food from nowhere, I was suddenly delighted to have normal food!

She also thought at that time that if Jun Zhao could survive until now, he might also like to eat. Fortunately, in this life, she is back, and she no longer has to be in a situation where even eating potatoes feels like great happiness. She seems to be obsessed with food and delicacies now, and she always feels sorry for her rebirth in this life if she doesn't eat enough.

Just like people who have experienced pornography, they are crazy about food. If you have not experienced it, you will not understand this state of mind at all.

As the space upgraded, Mu Qing became drowsy, recalling many things from the previous life in his mind, and his heart slowly became uncomfortable.

Fortunately, the apartment fee was automatically renewed, and since it was a short-term lease, it had not expired yet, otherwise she would be in danger of being evicted.

For a full 24 hours, the upgrade of the space made her whole body exposed to high temperatures and very uncomfortable. However, this discomfort seemed to be suppressed, and it was indescribable and helpless.

Mu Qing opened his eyes again and gradually understood how the space had been upgraded.

She didn't have a complete feeling at first. She only felt that she needed food from land, fresh water, and Mu Ma's favorite seafood.

But now, she probably knows how to upgrade the space.

The upgrade of space requires the gradual improvement of the biological chain and the circulation of materials. The energy required for upgrade comes from the green energy produced by the creatures in the space.

For example, in order to save trouble, she went directly to the mountains and sea to collect soil, sea sand, and plants, but she accidentally encountered the conditions for space upgrade. Because this kind of collection can improve the ecological structure of the space to the greatest extent. Otherwise, if you just rely on what you buy, you will not be able to achieve ecological balance at all, and it will be difficult to upgrade.

But now, Mu Qing knew that the space could already put some mature plants and vertebrates directly into it. This was really great! This means that she will not be short of meat in the last days! After reviving her life, she can also live a rich life!